PDA

View Full Version : x-valve and zbody-it works

phantomhitman
01-31-2004, 04:23 PM
Ok, some people know me here from asking noob questions on my minimag upgrade. I have a z-bodied mag, it was that way when I bought it. Well I finally got my xvalve and did not notice the agd says it will not work with a z-body. I did not run into the power tube problem they reported, I did however run into a difference in size, I couldnt press the valve into the body using the lock because of the on-off size. The new on-off sits lower to the bottom of the valve, so it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how I could this xvlave in the zbody. I took the gun apart, held the body in one hand, pushed the xvalve in with the other using my thumb to depress the on-off so it would clear the bottom of the z body. With that done I held the valve in position still in the zbody, then quickly screwed the rail into place with my other hand. Gassed it up and it worked flawless.

I have the ult trigger to install also, but I am going to enjoy the awesomeness of the x for now. I would like to thank tom kaye and agd for this valve, I have only shot about 10 really crappy balls with it, with only 2 chuffs. This valve is sooooo extremely ungodly abnormally fast. Up next is either the dallara or my beloved elf frame (check my sig for elf frame). This decision depends on coolhands design issues with the frame and what parts he is using.

THANKS AGD!!!

phantomhitman
02-02-2004, 08:05 PM
lol, i guess i am the only tard still with a z-body. the dallara will be coming soon-I promise. :D