PDA

View Full Version : Intruder assault expansion chamber and the mag

LawFox32
09-15-2001, 11:29 AM
Wow, I haven't been to the site in a long while and hloy cow, things have changed. Oh well I got a question,

ok here goes, getting Nitro is getting a lil tough in my area and is a waste of my time so I am gonna sell my nitro and get Co2 again. Ok I would like to get a Intruder Assault Expansion chamber fore-grip, and I was wondering if anyone had used this set up w/ a 20oz and if it worked and anything else I would need to know.

Thanx a lot guys and gals

LawFox32
09-15-2001, 02:13 PM
come on guys I am sure some one has used this setup, or seen it, I don't want to buy the x-chamber and then find out that it doesn't work

Magsrule3
09-15-2001, 03:23 PM
It will work. I have seen one before and dont like them. If you see a picture of them they look very uncomfortable. If you are running Co2 I would reccomend this setup-antisiphon 20oz. tank-Palmer Stablizer.

[NA]WARLORD
09-15-2001, 09:21 PM
i had one on my model 98. it worked well, however i havent tried it on an automag since i sold the m98

LawFox32
09-16-2001, 12:09 PM
Thanx guys, anyone have a pic of one on a mag and could u post it or send it to me

Whisper
09-17-2001, 12:51 AM
Lawfox, an antisyphon will do heaps more for you than an expansion chamber. I have always used co2, and I used to break a lot of paint from shooting hot because of liquid in the valve. I got an expansion chamber, and all that did was fill with liquid, and lose half my CO2 at the end of the day when I took the tank off. Later, I saw on Doc Nickel's site a page on making your own antisyphon valve. I decided to invest the 65 cents and give it a try, and I couldn't be happier. Seriously, poke around at Doc's site, he has a very detailed page, and it is very worth it.
sorry, I have no input on that kind of x-chamber, but hopefully you won't need it.

LawFox32
09-17-2001, 06:03 PM
hey whats the address for Docs site

Cha0tic
09-17-2001, 07:43 PM
www.docs-machine.com