PDA

View Full Version : Miracle

slateman
02-02-2004, 02:10 PM
I got to see a Sneak Preview of this movie on saturday night. This movie is fantastic. Kurt Russell is great and the movie is really well done. Definetly worth seeing at the theater (I'll probably see it again).

As an added bonus I got see "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" afterwards. No good (although that guy form "That 70s Show" is funny in it).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share and encourage you to go.

RoadDawg
02-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Good to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing this even though it has a "Titanic" type of story, meaning I already know how it ends but still. Watched the making of it on E! yesterday before the game. Good stuff.

Bad_Dog
02-02-2004, 04:12 PM
oh! oh! oh! I want to see this soooooooo bad. My dad and sister saw the sneak preview too, and I'm so jealous:mad:

Lopy
02-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Mighty Ducks anyone?

slateman
02-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Lopy
Mighty Ducks anyone?

No. Not even close. WAAAAAAAAAAYYY better than "Mighty Ducks".

Like 10 to the millionth power better.

"Miracle" isn't quite "Raging Bull" or "Rudy" but its damn close. The only real drawback is what RoadDawg said. you already know the ending (and if you don't... SHAME ON YOU!!)

RoadDawg
02-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by slateman

No. Not even close. WAAAAAAAAAAYYY better than "Mighty Ducks".

Like 10 to the millionth power better.

"Miracle" isn't quite "Raging Bull" or "Rudy" but its damn close. The only real drawback is what RoadDawg said. you already know the ending (and if you don't... SHAME ON YOU!!)

On the ending point. Ya I already know the ending and many other do but it didn't keep people from seeing Titanic or Apollo 13.

the_next_guy_
02-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Its a true story, right?

p8ntball1016
02-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by the_next_guy_
Its a true story, right? yes. its based on the 1980 winter olympics. specifically the usa hockey team.