PDA

View Full Version : Ule Out Of Stock!!!

Falcon1
02-02-2004, 08:08 PM
HEY you guys I Need to Know when the the Black or green ULE bodys will be back in stock for the RT ULE Custom.

SOME ONE PLZ TELL ME!

check this.

IM poor and had to make all kinds of money to "TRY" to buy the ULE Custom and it took me a mouth right. Well im super happy because "Today" im going to buy it.:)

WELL I go to buy it and the black ULE OUT OF STOCK,then I think Green, Green works nice with trees and that stuff. BUT NO GOD WAS HATING ON ME and it was out of stock to!

SO can anyone tell me when they will be back in stock or what color I should get.

cphilip
02-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Check with a dealer here. They prolly got one.

I did hear they just ran out of black for now. But they do have Nickel and I forget what other colors they still had. But I bet one of the dealers here has a black one. Tuna or Rogue or someone does I betcha. I don't have right now myself. Had to get some Nickel instead.

FreakBaller12
02-02-2004, 08:24 PM
but cphil he wants it with the rt custom deal, the only way woudl be the dealer to give it to agd, b/c if he buys from a dealer the prices wont be the same.

Falcon1
02-02-2004, 08:28 PM
YEP!:D

tony3
02-02-2004, 08:29 PM
talk to fragtek, he has fully loaded ule rt customs for 475, I'm guessing he has black

member#10,261
02-02-2004, 08:29 PM
some of the dealers on here sell the whole RT ULE deal...

try frag...good deal

cphilip
02-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
but cphil he wants it with the rt custom deal, the only way woudl be the dealer to give it to agd, b/c if he buys from a dealer the prices wont be the same.

Um... no you would be wrong. Any dealer can do that RT custom for you. And switch a black body off for you. Trick is to contact a dealer that HAS a black body. Because we know AGD is at this moment out of stock. Easy. Any of them can do it. And in this case only one that has a black body already can do what you want.