PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Sniper

PAINTBALLA01
09-15-2001, 10:12 PM
Is there really such things as paintball snipers? what would you consider a paintball snipers. Most people think of a paintball sniper as a person who sits in the back of the field see's someone takes one shot and hits them from 100 yards away. NO Paintball Will Go 100 Yards! This is an article in the September 2001 APG. They define a paintball sniper as a person that stalks their target until they get a great shot and shoot them in the back without being noticed. I think this is a good definition what do you think
?

Miscue
09-15-2001, 10:21 PM
Can you sharpshoot someone at a distance with great accuracy? No. Can you be sneaky and shoot people out using stealth and such... of course.

BlackVCG
09-15-2001, 10:21 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11841

Please read that.

Kane
09-16-2001, 06:35 AM
snip·er
n.

1.A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
2.One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.
-dictionary.com

I don't see anything about range or number of shots fired. Im sick of ppl saying you have to be far away and hit someone in one shot to be a sniper. "One shot, one kill". I don't give a damn if you take a million shots from 2 feet away, as long as you can stay hidden you're a sniper.

Kane