PDA

View Full Version : Z grip on E-mag?

C¥borg
09-15-2001, 11:56 PM
Has this ever been done? If not will it ever be?

I love the feel of Z-grips, and I wish I could get one for my e-mag. To me it seems like it would be a natural upgrade, makes the gun tighter, and if you have warp or modular body with warp feed it seems like it would make for an even smaller target.

slayer
09-16-2001, 12:03 AM
so that would make it an EZ - mag then :)

Xzion
09-16-2001, 01:17 AM
what I wouldnt do for E-Z-Grip E-Mag... then again, id have to be able to afford an E-Mag first... but either way, a Z-Grip on an E-Mag would be a dream come true!!

Bad Dave
09-16-2001, 11:09 AM
I think the reason is done to solenoid placement ( i think) if you look at the emag sear then try to imagine this setup working in the z grip it is hard.

C¥borg
09-16-2001, 10:14 PM
Yeah, the board would have to be completly redisigned, but I think it would still work. I think it would be a profitable item for AGD if they ever build it, I know I would be one of the first to buy one :)

Bad Dave
09-17-2001, 02:41 AM
I didnot think the board was the problem but the solenoid, if you want to incorporate electric, hybrid and manual it will be hard with the sear required.

Ityl
09-17-2001, 10:27 AM
maybe an aftermarket company will build one

Xzion
09-17-2001, 03:08 PM
Id say it would require a differently designed sear to compinsate for the different orientation of the solinoid. its basically what they did for the emag, made a new sear to compinsate for the orientation of the solinoid, the new sear is probably teh only additional thing that would have to be produced specially for an E-Z-Grip. though im sure theres some unforseen aspect in the mix somewhere.