PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Tanks......

Remake101
02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey Guys,
Hey I have a classic automag that has a ule body and a double trigger. I have been using CO2 in it. I want to upgrade to Nitro. Money is a big problem so...... Is nitro really worth it? Also if anyone out there can get a nitro chank cheap could you please tell me because I am REALLY low on cash but I want nirto.
Thanks

nippinout
02-03-2004, 03:27 PM
How much can you spend?

I find good prices at pbgear.com and paintball-discounters.com for tanks.

YopuTheClown
02-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Check Ebay. I'm considering the same thing right now. They have 3000 PSI for about $70, the 4500s are around $180.

baka
02-04-2004, 03:16 AM
sorry to invade but its a question related to N2 systems.

Which N2 system would be the best choice:

68/4500 Plasma Nitro Duck Tank (http://www.paintballwizard.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog3/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-5861&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=30401&template=Htx/sample2.htx)

or

wOrrgames 70ci 4500psi nitro tank (http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/031-5503.html) , i think these have a lifetime warranty to, not sure about nitrodux's.

I've heard great things about the nitrodux's, but would rather have a stubby type tank, and the wgp tanks says"feature a patent pending design that blows away the competition...tiny very light weight regulator that surpasses other regs in high flow capabilities" is this true or bs?

GT
02-04-2004, 01:20 PM
I would stay away from the WGP tanks.

Look around in the classifieds. there are 68ci tanks that regulalry go for 100 bucks. If I were you dont buy a steel tank, any tank out of hydro, or anything smaller than a 68ci.

Tanks that I have used that are pretty good for around 100 bucks used:

crossfire
ACI bulldog II
old style max flows ( last time I was playing I used a max flow that was over 6 years old!)
Raptor Rex
Flatline

Is nitro really worth it?

It will feel like a whole different gun.

baka
02-04-2004, 01:34 PM
i got 200$ fo a tank. whats so bad about the WGP tanks? Don't they have lifetime warranty if your original owner? i haven't heard about them at all except for what's on their website.

gtrsi-Whats up man! what part of houston are you from? I live in katy for now. I am a nitro tank and a few air fittings away from completing my first mag. What kinda mag do you have? j/w