PDA

View Full Version : Marker Survey Results are IN!

DK1
02-03-2004, 10:56 PM
finally tallied and examined the data. Basically... AO owned statistically the same amout of markers per capita as PBR and PBN regulars. The POG trashed you though. Read all about it at Flagpull.com

Here's the link to the article that details the results.

http://www.flagpull.com/content.php?article.44

A big thanks for those of you who participated!

DK1

here's the original thread...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122201

-=Squid=-
02-03-2004, 11:04 PM
OWOWOWOWOWOWOOO!

Score one for the home team!

Wow...I went nowhere with that. Good job IAN, yes, I fealt like using your real name just because I know it.

krafty
02-03-2004, 11:17 PM
My brain hurts...

Seriously though, good job! As if we needed statistical proof that POG members are paintball gun nuts. :)

AGD
02-04-2004, 12:19 AM
Real data, NICE! It backs up what I have been saying, that AO is not a mag only cult, it's a big variety of guns cult!

AGD

shartley
02-04-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Real data, NICE! It backs up what I have been saying, that AO is not a mag only cult, it's a big variety of guns cult!

AGD
Well…. I don’t know how “real” the data is. For example, I am an AO member AND a POG Member, but because I saw the survey here on AO first and THEN saw it at the POG forums, I was locked in as an AO statistic. ;)

But that being said, I am sure that the data would have been similar had they allowed folks to vote on EVERY forum they belonged to and posted on with regularity. The numbers would have just been different.

DK1
02-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by shartley

Well?. I don?t know how ?real? the data is. For example, I am an AO member AND a POG Member, but because I saw the survey here on AO first and THEN saw it at the POG forums, I was locked in as an AO statistic. ;)

But that being said, I am sure that the data would have been similar had they allowed folks to vote on EVERY forum they belonged to and posted on with regularity. The numbers would have just been different.

Yup, I couldn't let crossover happen, no yet. Now, if I could be sure that EVERYONE on each forum posted in the survey, that would be fine. But since we were just doing samples, I thought it best to just keep repetition out. Amazingly, only a couple of people posted in two threads...

DK1

GT
02-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

also means POG owns alot of old broken junk they call "guns"

Your stats look good DK1. What wuold be intresting is to cross refrence age, years experience, annual income, m/o disposable income, and education level.

I think you will find that the greater level of all these areas also leads to greater number of markers owned. Just my hypo...

Muzikman
02-04-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm in the same boat as Sam, I have actually been a POG member longer than an AO member even...though I have been here on AO for some time.

POG #267
AO #494
TIP #612 (I think)

I am also one of the ones that threw the average off:)