PDA

View Full Version : TL-63 question

blakdragon21
02-04-2004, 03:13 PM
I was wondering how come I have heard the TL-63 triggers will not work in manual mode? does that mean they don't work in hydrid either and only in electro. And are their any problems with them in electro too?

Remington
02-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I've never had a problem with mine in any modes. It really differs for every marker; on some it works fine, on others not so fine. ;) :D

krafty
02-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Mine works in all modes, but the manual pull is quite long. It's great in hybrid. :)

RRfireblade
02-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by blakdragon21
I was wondering how come I have heard the TL-63 triggers will not work in manual mode? does that mean they don't work in hydrid either and only in electro. And are their any problems with them in electro too?

It's due to the method that's used to adjust the trigger.That type of adjustment will effect the relationship between the trigger and the trigger rod and may or may not allow it to fire in manual mode.Be VERY careful that the trigger rod does not contact the trigger in E mode.It has been noted that over time it will drive the adjustment screw through the frame and damage it beyond repair.

Hybrid mode is also dangerous for this reason.

Jay.