PDA

View Full Version : Xpsl

knodeoff
02-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Has any1 heard about how PanAm changed thier name to XPSL (xtreme paintball sports league)? They hired "profesional Refs" and changed to 7man format and have unlimited paint. What I want to know is if they changed their prizes? They really sucked last year and they better be better this year because my team is planing on playing the portland tournament in august and maybe the Vegas one in October. Check them out at www.panamcircuit.com

-=Squid=-
02-04-2004, 08:25 PM
God. People can take there Xtreme marketing and shove it, including the people who make "Xtreme corn nuts."

EDIT: For anybody who has read the thing, im not ripping off maddox, merely spreading the maddox cheer ;)

EsPo
02-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
God. People can take there Xtreme marketing and shove it, including the people who make "Xtreme corn nuts."
COPIER!!!!!

maddox pwns you.

-=Squid=-
02-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

COPIER!!!!!

maddox pwns you. AHHAAH! YES! I wasnt actually trying to rip him off, I just happen to agree 100% on that... MADDOX PWNINATES!!! YAYAYAYAYY! :D Sorry... I just love that site so much..

I actually also figgured most people would have seen that before ;) and would be like, yay maddox, not, COPIER! Go back to good charlette... ;)

personman
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Dude those corn nuts are so xtreme, I love them so much :cool:
http://maddox.xmission.com/cornnuts1.jpg

-=Squid=-
02-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by personman
Dude those corn nuts are so xtreme, I love them so much :cool:
http://maddox.xmission.com/cornnuts1.jpg Rot.

personman
02-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Dude I dont think you have ever had corn gone wrong. It is so awesome.. that its wrong. Go out and buy a bag before you diss the badarseness of corn gone wrong!

-=Squid=-
02-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by personman
Dude I dont think you have ever had corn gone wrong. It is so awesome.. that its wrong. Go out and buy a bag before you diss the badarseness of corn gone wrong! You wouldnt believe me if I told you, but I actually laughed at that.

islandboi
02-04-2004, 11:49 PM
and I expected it to karate chop me and force it's way down my throat! god maddox is funny what were we talking about?