PDA

View Full Version : e-mag stock options

TippmannMan
02-05-2004, 11:16 AM
its been a long time since ive frequented AO so pardon me if new alternatives have surfaced recently. i am wondering if there are any stocks for the e-mag that do not require any drastic modifications to fit. more specifically im not interested in the ones which screw into an ASA. i would like if it could somehow be fitted to the end of the valve somehow. though, i think i saw something a while back about someone using an ASA stock favorably by fitting an ASA to the rear strip screw of the e-mag but for some reason i dont think it worked out for me because i didnt have the right parts. right now, i am trying to find the easiest way possible (straight out of the box) since i am at college in NYC now and unfortunately finding a paintball store around me has been pretty futile so far (actually i havent really looked but id like to keep my paintball ordering operations through the internet)

thanks for any help

Eagle
02-05-2004, 05:08 PM
I have a voodoo folding stock on mine. It screws into the bottom of the grip frame just like a drop forward would. So you may need to go to the hardware stoe and get longer screws. I got mine on Ebay, not sure were else to find them.

TippmannMan
02-05-2004, 08:24 PM
thanks for the reply eagle, however; thats exactly what im trying to avoid. i would like something that mounts at the level of the valve not at the base of the grip.

up

tony3
02-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Why do you want a stock? Personally, my tank makes a great stock.

Jaasper
02-05-2004, 09:40 PM
You can do what I am trying. I got one of the back bottle adapters that screws into the rail under the valve. Only problem with it , is that it angles down. I plan on using it on the Tac-One with a gas thru stock and a remote and then getting the QLoader and mounting it under the barrel, will make for a nice tight setup, ethier that or get a 45/45 or 68/45 and use it as a stock off the back bottle adapter.

P.S. You can get the back bottle adapters in the store.

EDIT: Just noticed that you said E-MAG, never mind. Ignore the above.

TippmannMan
02-06-2004, 07:01 PM
haha ok well thanks anyway. i guess its safe to assume that there is no solution, however im going to try bumping this one last time

up

Jaasper
02-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Check this page out, about halfway down is a pic of a mag with a CAR stock on it, the way he has it done you could do to an E-Mag.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104221&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

User: Tufiremn

You might try PMing him and asking, I've seen the gun in question in person and its a pretty sweet setup, He rigged up some kind of adaper that clamps to the valve.