PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone report this PSP move to Disney from Vegas?

cphilip
02-05-2004, 12:45 PM
I musta missed this. Seems they looking for a home for the 4th one as well.

Need to get link....

cphilip
02-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Dang it can't find it. But it was the first I noticed it had been moved. Seemed the city of Vegas refused to allow the play on grassy areas in town so they moved it out to Sports Complex Disney same place as the WC in the fall. So for now there are two events in Orlando this year.

And then while searching I notice the CFOA has thier finals in Tennessee! Of all the crazy things! Its the "CAROLINA FIELD OWNERS ASSOCIATION" for gosh sakes....

What is going on!

GA Devil
02-05-2004, 01:21 PM
http://www.pspevents.com Go here and click news for the official deal on vegas. Personally I think some of the reason for the change is the level Paintball is hitting with fox sports and all. And colleges like Purdue accepting it as an official college sport. Never know what all changes we will see in the near future. As far as I knew CFOA has always had a TN event. But may be mistaken.

cphilip
02-05-2004, 01:28 PM
thanks GA. Thats the link I was trying to recover.

Hmmm.. when did it move outside the Carolina's? Think they should change the name?

thecavemankevin
02-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

And then while searching I notice the CFOA has thier finals in Tennessee! Of all the crazy things! Its the "CAROLINA FIELD OWNERS ASSOCIATION" for gosh sakes....

What is going on!

um, i am pretty sure that is where they held it last year.

I think there was an acticle about in in Feb's issue of PB2X

cphilip
02-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Thats the one I was reading about. Last years. But its the first time I realized they were doing something outside the Carolina's while still retaining that name.