PDA

View Full Version : Sydarm on ebay

RoadDawg
02-05-2004, 05:56 PM
link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3658695715&category=47252) not mine but I thought I'd share.

knodeoff
02-05-2004, 06:38 PM
thats pretty cool lookin wish i had extra money *&^%%^&$^&$^%#$%$@#%$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cphilip
02-05-2004, 06:43 PM
$500 is his reserve. And thats about the going rate for a polished one. That could be a after buy polished one. If not I know where it came from I bet... Buyers ask him if its factory polished or not. If it is then its also factory refurbished and tight.

SpinDoctor15
02-06-2004, 11:42 AM
The description says "Custom chrome finish, polished to perfection" which probably means after-factory. Does this usually decrease the value of the Sydarm? Thanks.

cphilip
02-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Fact is there are not enough of them on the market to say with any certainty. It would for me. But it might not for some others. It really is not a sticking point if you want one. I mean Polished or not really. It's just that doing it after the fact there is not much way to get down in some of the nooks and crannies between the tubes and completely polish it like it might have been done before the halves where joined. However it might not even matter or be noticable. Main thing with these is the two tubes have a good seal, Because its been described as near imposible to replace that sealing oring in them. And AGD will not warrany these at all so. Your on your own.