PDA

View Full Version : Can you walk a X-valve w/ intelliframe?

laner
02-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey guys, I am now interested in an RT mag that Rogue builds.I am selling my cocker on PBN to get a mag for a low profile.So I was wondering, can you walk a RT ULE mag with X-valve and Intelliframe?I'm planning on getting a black ULE mainbody,Intelliframe,X-valve,ULE trigger pull kit, and the Rogueneck feedneck.Is that a good setup?How many BPS should I be expecting?How's the accuracy on ULE mags?

minimag187
02-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Im pretty sure you cant walk most mechanicals, possibly a ule trigger though.

speedyejl
02-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Since its your first post I'll go easy on you, but you could search for all the information your looking for.

-Its a good setup if you like it
-You can walk it with some effort
-Expect around 13bps with EFFORT
-The accuracy on Mags is decent, also ULE parts are just upgrades doesn't really change much besides weight. Every mag you've ever seen has the same accuracy, for the past decade and then some. The limiting factor of Mags accuracy is their kick which is up there.

personman
02-05-2004, 09:36 PM
You can barely walk it. You can get short fast bursts if you're strong. Fanning the trigger is more efficient, IMO.

sneakyhacker420
02-05-2004, 10:29 PM
i hit around 17-18 walking a ULT kit on my friends warped ULE mag that he just sold

SpecialBlend2786
02-06-2004, 01:12 AM
I'm getting almost the exact same thing from Rogue. I've heard nothing but good things.

nicad
02-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
i hit around 17-18 walking a ULT kit on my friends warped ULE mag that he just sold

wow.. impressive. Id like to know what was used to measure these numbers?

out!

RoadDawg
02-06-2004, 02:09 AM
I've walked Rogue's personal RogueMag so it is very possible. It was equipped with a ULT and set up very soft. I averaged around 8 or 9 bps. Rogue's upgraded mags are very sweet.

Carbon
02-06-2004, 03:10 AM
A ULT mag can be walked if you got stong mechanical shooting fingers. And seing your coming from a cocker, you should be able to walk it fine. With little effort i was able to walk Aegis's Rogue'd out Mag at 10-12 bps without short stroking. The pull of the ULT is the smoothest and lightest pull over any mechnical cocker i have tried.

Mags and cockers are equally accurate.

There is little to no felt kick shooting a mag. Under playing conditions i doubt anyone would really feel it anyway, unless you were sweetspotting an rt.

sneakyhacker420
02-06-2004, 08:09 AM
over the chrono at my field... did 17 and 18 on two different strings

and im good with basicly any trigger that i shoot... its just preference when it comes to what i use in play

speedyejl
02-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Not to put ya down but the redchronos are pretty inaccurate especially when you start cranking. One of them told me I got 33bps on my NYX, it PHYSICALLY can't go faster than 22.3bps, so its got me there.

Anyhow even though you will be able to walk it, its a little rough. When I walk my Mag it takes some effort and takes a lot out of your playing and posture. On my Trix I can shoot it as fast as I want in whatever position I'm in with no effort at all.

While for the price its a great gun and if mechanicals are your thing its probably the best out there. I'd really recomend an electronic gun if your looking for speed.

Carbon
02-06-2004, 08:39 PM
True, if ya want flat out speed get an electro. But for the most part, my guess is, its the mechanical feel that draws many in. Couple that with an easily attainable higher ROF, an ULT'd rt is a good choice.

Carbon
02-06-2004, 08:40 PM
True, if ya want flat out speed get an electro. But for the most part, my guess is, its the mechanical feel that draws many in. Couple that with an easily attainable higher ROF, a ULT'd rt is a good comprimise of both.

68magOwner
02-07-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by speedyejl
-The accuracy on Mags is decent, also ULE parts are just upgrades doesn't really change much besides weight. Every mag you've ever seen has the same accuracy, for the past decade and then some. The limiting factor of Mags accuracy is their kick which is up there.

What!?! first off, all paintball markers have the exact same accuracy (with same barrel and same paint) secondly, mags have little to no kick

Mag_SEAL-6
02-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Mags do have a bit more kick than some other mechguns but it's almost not even noticeable. It's as accurate as any other gun theoretically, but if you've shot a cocker and a mag, the cocker seems to have a flatter trajectory. Theoretically that's not true, but it is in some ways. Either way, you'll be happy with a mag. We all are:p

RtDaNiMaL
02-07-2004, 01:39 AM
u can walk any mechanical, but with an intelli maby not but if u get level 10 it will be easy to sweet spot it, and easily get 15-18 bps. belive me i have had a line doing it before... nice

speedyejl
02-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Compared to most mainstream electros Mags have a decent bit more of kick, combined with the mechanical trigger pull. A well setup Angel, Timmy, or Impulse with a LPR has alot less kick combined with an effortless trigger pull.

Mags have had a slight kick issue which is why AGD came out with the Superbolts which are much lighter and do reduce kick quite a bit.

Mech mags even with ULTs it takes some effort to get up past 10bps at which point your shooting platform starts to get a little shaky. Combined with a little more kick than the rest of the market and their accuracy isn’t perfect, not bad though.

Digits
02-07-2004, 02:59 PM
compare the kick of a matrix, to the kick of a mag.. Mag's do have more kick.. Although, I doub't you'd rarlly notice it in a game since you have your gun shouldered

Da1spaz247
02-07-2004, 07:49 PM
I am 99% sure that ULE bodied mags are slightly more accurate than non ULE bodied mags. This is simply because the twist lock barrel is not always completely tight in the body whereas a threaded barrel is always completely secure. I play with a warp ule'd mech meg, and it has VERY little kick. I can walk my trigger without a ult (not fast, but can be done) so I would imagine its not too difficult with a ult. I prefer a mech gun because I am so sick and tired of dealing with so many batteries and wires. Nothing beats the reliability of a mech mag!

Ps- cocker people can argue all day long, but the bottomline is MAGS ARE EQUALLY ACCURATE

Kevmaster
02-07-2004, 08:54 PM
the RT is VERY HARD to walk. I dont know what these guys are talking about getting 15-16+ bps for walking the trigger, but i've never seen anything like that. The mere fact that it takes 3lbs to pull the trigger on the RT makes it VERY hard to walk it. I highly doubt these claims...

Beemer
02-07-2004, 09:22 PM
wow.. impressive. Id like to know what was used to measure these numbers?
Cant wait to see it in action at Sams

The mere fact that it takes 3lbs to pull the trigger on the RT makes it VERY hard to walk it. I highly doubt these claims...

Ya me to. I have to see it to believe it

PsychoBaller
02-07-2004, 09:36 PM
TK had a ULT Kit installed in the Chorded Xvalve Mag during Megameet. Since my SFL was down, he let me borrow it for a bit during the Giant Sunday woodsball game.

Obviously for a Mech trigger still, it was not entirely easy to walk, but it did amaze me how nice and light it was, and I could basically walk it.

ULT kit is def. the way to go for lightweight, decently walkable Mech Trigger.

-baller

speedyejl
02-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Actually when a mech trigger comes out thats rakeable, yea then lets talk.

danheneise
02-08-2004, 03:00 AM
i can actually walk my classic valve with stock on/off, but i only get 3-5 successfull shots outta it, the rest are chuffs, and i can easily walk my friends stock '03 cocker with short stroking mabye only 1-3 times out of ten shots, i seem to have pretty strong fingers but they wear out fast lol

laner
02-08-2004, 04:06 AM
I'm trying to sell my cocker on PBN so I can get a x-valve,ULE,Intelli, and ULT trigger.I found this place that sells all that for $480! http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/agd_marker_pricing.htm

best deal I've seen and when I sell my cocker I'm gonna jump on this opportunity.

personman
02-08-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by speedyejl
Not to put ya down but the redchronos are pretty inaccurate especially when you start cranking. One of them told me I got 33bps on my NYX, it PHYSICALLY can't go faster than 22.3bps, so its got me there.
Yeah, at SCAO my mag was going fricking fast, so I put on my revy, went to the chrono, and it said like 24 bps and I was like hmm.. revys can only feed like 13 bps :p like, thats totally, like.. crazy.
Do you, like, know what I mean?

Like?

GT
02-08-2004, 12:41 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124109 :D

AGDlover
02-08-2004, 02:58 PM
i don't know bout RT's going soo fast i know and have seen a xmag in my lvl10 vid go 30bps dryfire but i dunno bout rt's

personman
02-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Sniper king
i don't know bout RT's going soo fast i know and have seen a xmag in my lvl10 vid go 30bps dryfire but i dunno bout rt's
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/mcalhaney/ZMANRTP/Smaller%20Zak%20Semi.mov
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/mcalhaney/ZMANRTP/Mo%20Smaller%20FA.mov
:)