PDA

View Full Version : No bounce?

Crime Dog
02-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Here's a question for someone:

I've read that when running 3.2, if your shot buffering is set to 4, and bps at 20, you'll get mad bounce when in Hybrid mode.

I tried it yesterday just to see...and, well, I didn't notice ANY bounce at all. Is this normal? I'll try it again later...it could have just been my excitement at having my Emag back finally, and just plain having fun shooting it faster with the upgraded software and whatever...but...yeah. There's my question. No bounce in Hybrid even though the shbf is at 4? Hmmmm....

RRfireblade
02-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Whether or not it bounces in hybrid has nothing to do with the shot buffer.

It requires the proper trigger set up.Set your Emode trigger stop for a fairly long pull and then set the HES magnet to fire towards the end of the pull.Then switch to Manual/hybrid and see if that gets it going for you.You can then tweek it from there.

Jay.

Crime Dog
02-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Thanks Jay. I'll probably just leave it where I want it now. I really don't WANT bounce anyway. I was just curious.

Tweaked the trigger stop a bit, and have it firing easier/faster even than yesterday. Man. Crazy. I now fully understand why people love the Emag so much. Fun to shoot!

abunkerer
02-07-2004, 02:14 AM
some people who got a lot of bounce" were getting it because of interference between the HES sensor and the magnetic polarity of the solenoid. switching the white wires around changed the magnetic polarity of the solenoid and got rid of this interference. some guns were wired right to begin with, you probably have one of the "right" guns. i guess you could switch your solenoid wires and have your gun go full auto when you pull the trigger, like mine used to..

Tunaman
02-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Leave it alone!:D ;)

tectool
02-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Bounce? Mine has the shortest trigger pull possible in E-mode. When in hybrid you want the trigger rod rebound to work with the hall sensor. You also need an adjustable 850-925psi air system. You will need to tinker with the trigger rod to get it just right, to far out or in nothing. The great part is when you get it right that ref comes running over to grab your gun just put it back on E-mode and it shoots with no bounce at all. If Timmys Matrixs and Angels can have ramping boards, I see no problem with this mod whatsoever, other than outshooting the evo-warp set-up I have.

Crime Dog
02-11-2004, 07:43 AM
No worries Tunaman...I'll leave it alone. I don't WANT to cheat like the last poster suggested. ;)

abunkerer
02-11-2004, 01:27 PM
bounce is a malfunction. my post was purely informative. I said it sounded like your gun was wired "right", the suggestion to wire it wrong" was in jest.

tectool
02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
I dont think getting some bounce in your trigger is nearly as bad as these guys that are blatant about having wos boards installed. I overheard two guys discussing ones new Matrix when stated he had a wos board in his new gun the other said you bettered have, like it was expected. If you dont play against any of these types then you dont need speed. But if you are in a tourny and three of them turn to lane you with Timmys with these boards you can be hit fifty times going to the 30yd line. On small indoor speedball fields it is worse, much worse. I use the Sterling or Kapp cocker when I play rec and have no need for the E-mag or X-mag I have. There is a real need for speed until the NPPL does something about these ramping boards. I cant believe AGD has been hammered by the rules while the rest of these companys get away with anything and everything. When an E-mag is considered slow something is really wrong out there.