PDA

View Full Version : Alert! The next phase of the Canadian Invasion!

Fred
02-06-2004, 12:57 PM
So at school today one of the organizations is selling pizza and pop as a fundraiser... all is well, good pizza, they have Mountain Dew... I buy a can or two every friday from them...

so I'm sitting in the student lounge sketching my next project and enjoying my daily caffeine fix... when I notice the label on the can is also in... French...

that's funny, the label isn't usually in French...

upon reading the ingredients I find my worst fears come true! :(

Its Caffeine-Free Canadian Mountan Dew!!!:eek:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

First their small change, then their brew, the word "Eh?", and now the Caffeine-Free Dew has crossed the border into Detroit!!!

This has to stop NOW!

---Fred

Cryer
02-06-2004, 01:08 PM
caffiene-free MT dew = worthless

BobTheCow
02-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
caffiene-free MT dew = worthless Totally. Normal Mountain Dew, however, is teh uber 1337 r0x0r of all *soda*. Yeah, soda. Not pop. :p

Creative Mayhem
02-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
caffiene-free MT dew = worthless

I couldn't agree more. Especially after the 10hr trip to SC from Adam's house. Man, that was a lot of Dew! :D Can't wait till texball.... more REAL dew for the canuck! :D

PyRo
02-06-2004, 04:45 PM
We need to fight back, we need to send them tofu steak.

02-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
We need to fight back, we need to send them tofu steak.

And tofurky

Cryer
02-06-2004, 05:54 PM
Actually, when you really think about it, we should have been expecting this from someone... After all, how many countries is McDonalds in? They're just gettin us back for the clown...

FalconGuy016
02-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*breath*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*breath*

*choke on canadian caffine free MT and dies*

(in coffin) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!