PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been shot in the nuts?

Benfica4ever
02-07-2004, 12:48 AM
Well tell how much it hurts.
Is it the as bad as having your nuts kicked 10 times striaght?
or maybe having them twisted?
Well how much does it hurt?

i_baked_cookies
02-07-2004, 12:50 AM
i can imagine i hurts alot

Smitty2k1
02-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Yes, it bounced, it stung. Doesnt hurt more than usual... as a matter of fact it hurt much less.

But that was only one time, and I dont really want to have another go at it...

Lethargic
02-07-2004, 12:58 AM
it's not very fun... It bounces, and everyone laughs at you, and then you get a cool little welt.

And what are you doing twisting you sack?!?

$tevo
02-07-2004, 01:00 AM
man i cant even imagine. it must hurt so much! but i still dont wear a cup, they arent comfy

danheneise
02-07-2004, 01:08 AM
i was wondering how the crotch chain maille (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/softgoods/maille/) would work under pants, if it would caught up and not stay in the right place, i just think people would point and laugh at a crotch card if it was just hangin' around, mabye a company could take this idea and embed it into some pants

the closest shot that has come to my most prized possetion was a lob that hit pretty hard on my wallet, i've learned from that to keep my body in the bunker, not hanging half way out lol

eat my paint
02-07-2004, 01:11 AM
it hurts, really really bad.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
02-07-2004, 01:16 AM
hmm have you ever been ball tapped? like when someone taps you in the family jewels and then like a second later you get that murderous feeling in your stomach and gut....

Sir_Brass
02-07-2004, 01:17 AM
I haven't been shot there and give praise to God that I haven't. When playing against ONLY other guys, I don't worry about getting shot there, as no shot lands close, and also, I wear enough padding in the area (since it's cold, I wear sweat pants under my pball pants. and no, this isn't added padding. I've been shot long range in the legs and the ball still broke solidly on my pants), so a grazed shot would break on stretched clothing.

Now, when it's warmer and I'm wearing a layer less, AND/OR there are girls playing, I WILL wear a cup.

I don't care what girl is playing, they ALWAYS seem to shoot for the nuts even when they try not to. It's just like in medieval weapons theory class I was taking through the martial arts club: learned quickly that girls ALWAYS go for nut shots if one is open, even if they don't mean to, they just do it by instinct.

So guys, if you play pball with girls, I don't care if a cup isn't comfy, you'll be more comfy than when she sends 3 balls to break or bounce on your nuts and you AREN'T wearing a cup.

DiSoRdeR
02-07-2004, 01:24 AM
I wear a cup, not worth it to risk it. I might want to have kids one day :D

RtDaNiMaL
02-07-2004, 01:37 AM
All i can say is that it hurts bad...
heres a story Little Paintball Boy got hit there durring a tournament and it didnt break, so he yells to the ref im hit, and the ref yells back no brake... LPB yells back at the ref in a high voice, ref u dont understand, im out!

breg
02-07-2004, 02:03 AM
I've never been hit, but once when when we were playing at a field, we were standing on the sidelines, waiting to play (this local field used to only have one speedball field, and you would just wait for your turn to play since this was far from the staging area, we were all wearing masks by the way) And this stray ball hits my friend square in the nubbins... he dropped like a sack of potatos. You know how when you get kicked, you kind of stumble... it was like his legs were gone and he fell. OUCH!

member#10,261
02-07-2004, 02:10 AM
I can't get hit in the nads...my huge shlong is hanging in the way:D

I have had a few close calls...
one time I was running up to buncker someone the guy poped up and snap shot me on the inside of my upper right thigh just to the right of um...man that was like an inch away from being a nad shot

Fixion
02-07-2004, 02:50 AM
I hade a couple close calls. The one I remember the most is when I was running along a path (woods game), and mid stride I get hit in the crotch. Luckily, I was mid stride and my pants where somewhat streched out over that specific area. So the paintball never actually touched anything, it bounced. Oh man, if I wouldn't have been running, my pants wouldn't have deflected the shot.

badinfo
02-07-2004, 03:22 AM
Read this if you have any doubts...http://mortonwebdesign.com/OUCH!.htm

Nuff said

edweird
02-07-2004, 05:44 AM
Yep... been hit there... and well its not plesant.

But to be honest id rather get shot there again than a repeat of getting shot 2x on either side of my thorat from about 8 feet away by a lowcrawler....

basicly that left me breathless and unable to move for far longer than any shot to the junk has ever done. Oh and 2 really nifty hickey sixed welts I had to explain to the commanding officer of my USAF tech school squadron.

Also at least when I get hit in the junk I have a good 4-5 seconds to ruthlessly slaughter whatever just offended my 2nd brain. Something that catching two to the neck never gave me the chance to do.

No sKiLLz
02-07-2004, 05:56 AM
True pain was 2 months ago at SC getting mic checked right on the helmet. There was a clear purple welt which unfortunately kept my tool in the shed for about a week. Couldn't even rub one out myself to alleviate frustration. Since then it's been a soft cup every time I go out.

*captain_cox*37
02-07-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
hmm have you ever been ball tapped? like when someone taps you in the family jewels and then like a second later you get that murderous feeling in your stomach and gut....

Yeah my friends like to do that to ppl. Not very fun. Usually they wont do it to you unless u do it to them first which starts like a "squirrel tap" war. No matter how hard it is getting hit in the nuss is just no fun. I can only imagine by a paintball. errr. Thinking about it makes a cup sound not so uncomfortable. ;)

Albinonewt
02-07-2004, 06:55 AM
CHECK HIS JUNK REF!!!!

FreakBaller12
02-07-2004, 08:17 AM
i wear slider shorts, with a built in cup;):cool: it's foam so it's not annoying.
the closest calll i've ever had was a shot square in my pack just above my groin area.

50 cal
02-07-2004, 09:06 AM
I was reffing the Knoxville indoor the last year Randy Baxter had it. A guy from Missouri Magic got it square in the nads. I never heard a human make such a horrific guttural noise. He laid on the field for about 5-10 min after the game was over. We almost had to call for an ambulance. He finally crawled to the chrono station.

I always wear a cup. Since day one.

FallNAngel
02-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Yea, I have. It hurt a bit at first as any hit does, then it went away and stung a little bit when walking. No big deal though.

RRfireblade
02-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Anyone been shot in the nuts?

Not yet and hopefully,not any time soon.;)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Got shot walking off the field, wasm't too bad.

A hell of alot better than being kicked there.

Emily
02-07-2004, 10:18 AM
I'm sure getting hit in your junk hurts worse than a girl getting hit in the boobs but it's not walk in the park for us either.

I always do my best to not aim towards that area of a guy but if I ever hit someone there, i'd really be sorry. That is an area I try to avoid (to cause pain) because it does seriously hurt ( and no i dont know that first hand). But I would expect that girls get hit in the boobs more than guy do becasue of where they are located.

I've never been shot in the boobs and dear god i dont want to but I've been hit there before and it HURT.

My sympthy to anyone that gets hit in the junk.

magking1971
02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
http://www.dougbob.com/DB_Extreme/index.html
Look for the film called "get the ice packs" it was filmed at our last big bash we put on.
Whoops, it's under paintball movies.

punkncat
02-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Needless to say ...getting shot in the bawls ends your game face w/ a quickness.
I got shot there recently not once but TWICE in the same day , in the same nut.
I generally wear a cup but was being slack that day due to comfort.

ICOM
02-07-2004, 10:53 AM
it hurts, i got a video of my friend doing a stupid move and he goes down hard, all the refs come and check up on him lol. Funny part it never broke so he wasnt tech. out.

*captain_cox*37
02-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Emily
I've never been shot in the boobs and dear god i dont want to but I've been hit there before and it HURT.

That just confused the shat out of me. ;)

Emily
02-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by *captain_cox*37

That just confused the shat out of me. ;)

I've been hit other ways than by a paintball marker

Pacifist_Farmer
02-07-2004, 11:00 AM
yep hurts like they just got squeezed in a vice and then you got bunched in the stomach by a big dude named Bruno who works as a bouncer at the local biker bar

at the place I used to ref, one of the guys always told the story of the paramedics that were playing as a group, and one of the ladies shot one of the gentleman a couple times in the jewels, he proceeded to review his lunch all over the inside of his mask

I have worn a cup every time I played since I got "Balled"

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-07-2004, 11:13 AM
people people, i have the sollution to not get hit in the ballz.

SnYpER's Technique:

1. purchase a stuffed animal (a doggy)
2. Purchase a roll of electrical tape
3. Electrical tape the doggy to your nutz
4. walla. if you get hit in the balls you can't feel it and it bounces off so you stay in the game :)

Chojin Man
02-07-2004, 11:44 AM
From badinfo's link

"The moral: Pamper your nuts, they deserve it."

I think we can all learn from this and should "pamper" ourselves more often.;)

FalconGuy016
02-07-2004, 11:55 AM
I've never been to a field without a cup. Ever :)

I've been shot there many times, many breaks and many bounces, many praises to the cup

tony3
02-07-2004, 12:07 PM
last time i went to play i couldn't find my cup, so I just cut up a small towel and stuck it in there, not sure how well it could of worked....I got to find my cup again, I don't really mind it, considering I had to wear one for 36 games in baseball.

robdamanii
02-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Just like a ball tap. Getting hit head on in the johnson though...THAT does hurt a bit too.

f3rr3+
02-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
CHECK HIS JUNK REF!!!! '

lol

MicroMiniMe
02-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Brass
I haven't been shot there and give praise to God that I haven't. When playing against ONLY other guys, I don't worry about getting shot there, as no shot lands close, and also, I wear enough padding in the area (since it's cold, I wear sweat pants under my pball pants. and no, this isn't added padding. I've been shot long range in the legs and the ball still broke solidly on my pants), so a grazed shot would break on stretched clothing.

Now, when it's warmer and I'm wearing a layer less, AND/OR there are girls playing, I WILL wear a cup.

I don't care what girl is playing, they ALWAYS seem to shoot for the nuts even when they try not to. It's just like in medieval weapons theory class I was taking through the martial arts club: learned quickly that girls ALWAYS go for nut shots if one is open, even if they don't mean to, they just do it by instinct.

So guys, if you play pball with girls, I don't care if a cup isn't comfy, you'll be more comfy than when she sends 3 balls to break or bounce on your nuts and you AREN'T wearing a cup.

During a match the opposing back corner can gets posted up. A ref was in the area behind the can and drops like a sack of taters. Five minutes later after the match was done he makes it off the field after we hear the story from the back corner player who was two feet away when it happened. Ref took a rope to the groin area and a few shots got his 'berries', of course it was our female player who did the dirty shootin' on accident.
It must be a special talent.

robdamanii
02-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by MicroMiniMe

During a match the opposing back corner can gets posted up. A ref was in the area behind the can and drops like a sack of taters. Five minutes later after the match was done he makes it off the field after we hear the story from the back corner player who was two feet away when it happened. Ref took a rope to the groin area and a few shots got his 'berries', of course it was our female player who did the dirty shootin' on accident.
It must be a special talent.

Women just have that evil instinct to go for the worst spots whenever they get the chance it seems.

nastymag
02-07-2004, 03:48 PM
two years ago Mrmag, Gitarooman and me where all playing a tourny, and i was the last player left . it was a 1v1 at that point , so the dude slids into a bunker i run up and bunker him as he slids in , i shot him twice, he bonus balls me in the nuts. from 4 feet away , the smack was loud, i screamed likea little girl, and fell down with tears streaming down my cheeks, telling the refs to bring me an ice pak. i couldnt play the rest of the tourny , i actually bled ..from my uhm ..tool. and it hurt to piss for about 2-3 days. i felt like an old man ...where every little drop mattered when going to the bath room.

the pain was just insane. i hope it never happens to anyway.

-Tab
02-07-2004, 04:50 PM
i've been shot twice in the junk - both playing rec ball

#1 - i was in a far back right bunker, and couldn't have been in a worse spot. to my left was a friend tearin' it up with an e-mag in the snake. in the middle was a friend with an impy. to my front was a friend shooting an rt pro(they were all of the opposing team) i got too far to the right of my bunker and the guy with the rt pro shot my once in the junk and once RIGHT NEXT to it. i felt sick for about an hour.

#2 - this was off the break. small game of 2 on 2. i run about 4-5 steps and get hit in the junk off the break. it dropped me and i began to crawl to the nearest bunker. while i was falling down, i shot my "buddy" in the back from a few feet way.:D the kid who hit me didn't have his velocity cranked because we have a chrono to check it. from now on, i'm wearin' a cup.

wow..that was long. i'm done.

E==Mag MAN
02-07-2004, 05:05 PM
When I first started playing paintball the idea of getting shot in the groin area had never come up. Then one day I had a buddy over and we proceeded into my woods and played some backyard for fun. Well I was standing straight up behind a tree luaghing at the fact he couldn't shoot me. Then I felt a paintball NICK my penis. Well how scared I felt can't be explained in words lol. Lets just say I felt thankful it only nicked me. Well from then on I wore a cup. Then years later I picked up some jt slider pants. They are fantastic. They have a soft cup built in and you forget you are wearing them except when the cup needs a little adjusting. The next day wearing them I took 3 directly to the nuts waiting on the sidelines at a tournament. Everyone around me looked at me with horror. I was like HAHAHAHHA cup baby drumming on my groin area. It was humerous for me at least. My advice is buy Jt or Dye slider pants.

Since there is some discussion on boobies I will add my 2 cents. I was scrimaging and my buddy came around and put 1 ball right into my chest and kept going. Well after the game my chest was bugging me and I lifted my shirt. There was a perfect ring around my nipple and it was bleeding :). It was a perfect nipple shot. Let me tell you my nipple hurt for like 2 weeks if you touched it. I assume it would be painful for women since theirs are a little more sensitive to.

Also for anyone who skipped this link

http://mortonwebdesign.com/OUCH!.htm

Be mature about it and go look, it does show a groin area that has been shot. If you arn't convinced by anyones story to wear and cup this picture shal change your mind. If it doesn't you are crazy stupid.

peace
Thomas

robdamanii
02-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by E==Mag MAN
Since there is some discussion on boobies I will add my 2 cents. I was scrimaging and my buddy came around and put 1 ball right into my chest and kept going. Well after the game my chest was bugging me and I lifted my shirt. There was a perfect ring around my nipple and it was bleeding :). It was a perfect nipple shot. Let me tell you my nipple hurt for like 2 weeks if you touched it. I assume it would be painful for women since theirs are a little more sensitive to.

Now imagine how it is if you have a nipple piercing...;)

Very unpleasent from my experience.

spantol
02-07-2004, 06:46 PM
This was the first piece of paintball equipment I bought, close to a decade ago:

http://www.thesportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=6648

welt
02-07-2004, 06:56 PM
I was shot right on the head from 10yds. I had a brand new gun and was in the woods. All I could think about was not scratching up my brand new gun, when I got shot I didn't give a ratt's *** and I threw the gun, fell down, and curled into the fetal position. I now know how people pass out from pain or go into shock. I never even considered wearing padding or a cup now I throw a damm towel down there before i play. Imagine dipping your thing in snow for 10 minutes then someone smacking it with a wiffle bat or snapping it with a towel. It burns like someones got a blow torch on it. No pain compares to it. I don't know about the nuts though.

welt
02-07-2004, 06:58 PM
i'm sweating just talking about it

68magOwner
02-07-2004, 08:25 PM
omg, this just happend to me.It was the end of a game, each team had 2, there 2 were center mid, back center. anyway, i run all the way from back right to try to mugg em both, i get to the first, shot him in the funny bone, kept running,well, the second heard me get teh first, so as i get to his standup, he snaps out, i think he hit me like 5 times in various places, but i only felt one, you know where. it hurt sooooo bad, i couldnt move for like 15 min. :( anyway, after that this guy who works there (plays division 2 X ball) told me about the time he jumped ofer this guy in the snake to bunker him, but the guy knew he was coming and was right there waiting, and busted one in his crotch as he soared over the guy. he said he just laid there and people b****** at him till they realized he wasnt wearing a cup (neither was i) not a fun experience at all, definatly dont recommend it (but it wolnt stop me from makin the same run again)

1stdeadeye
02-07-2004, 08:34 PM
It hurts real bad!!!!!

I took one square in the nuts at NJ AO II. I bunkered the guy who bunkered Patron God of Pirates. As I jumped over the snake, we both shot each other, I gogged him and he hit me square in the nuts. His shot didn't break, it bounced. I was down for a good bit while Big Zamboni finished off the game. I hurt for quite a while after.

I now wear a cup when balling at all times!!!!!

welt
02-07-2004, 08:39 PM
After 5 minutes it still hurts bad but there's still a huge relief that excruciating pain is gone. You'll have bad flashbacks for a long time, I cringe when I get shot in the leg close to my bat and balls.

welt
02-07-2004, 08:41 PM
It honestly felt like the tip of my wang was on fire. That is a perfect description of the pain.

~WarpedRT#2~
02-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ

Oh yes... I know that feeling very well.

The last time someone "tapped" my crotch like that, I threatened to kill his whole family while he watched. Now when people start doing that around me (god knows, it's making it's way around my friends, and it's on it's way to me) I just tell them if they like life, and their legs, face, arms, fingers and family, they better not do it to me.

But, on to the topic, no, I've never been shot there. I've seen it happen, and man, I know how it could hurt. ALOT. And I dont mean, alot. I mean ALOT. I still dont wear padding/cup, what ever down there though. Messes up my movement.

welt
02-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Whatever, i'm already laughing at just how bad you're going to regret that one day. Will you e-mail me when it happens? Lol.

E==Mag MAN
02-07-2004, 10:12 PM
http://mortonwebdesign.com/OUCH!.htm

Imagine how that will mess up your movement....

welt
02-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Holy **** that looks painful, lol. Damm that's funny. Ain't ever happening to me, I learned the "hard" way, lol. I fold up a shirt and put it down there.

*captain_cox*37
02-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Thats not even close to being funny dude. I am never leaving my house without a cup on after seeing that pic. ;)

Trina
02-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Brass
I don't know what kind of girls you all are playing with, but we don't aim for the nuts...that's craziness!! :rolleyes: Most of us who have seen a guys reaction when he gets hit or kicked will have a deep respect for the pain that can cause...maybe your friends should stop hanging their stuff out for the girls...LOL!!! :p

As for getting hit in the chest, I always wear a sports bra, (otherwise it'd be an interesting game) ;) and I don't think it hurts...guess it just depends on the person though.

trains are bad
02-08-2004, 05:41 PM
PPL saying they got hit in the nuts need to realize something. There are degrees of getting hit in the nuts. It depends

how much you pants absorb the momentum

how far away you are

what underwear you're wearing

what angle and everything.

If you took a hit square to the nuts with your pants stretched tight you would be going to the hopsital.

I have been nicked, now I wear Raven shorts.

mark_426
02-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ~WarpedRT#2~

Oh yes... I know that feeling very well.

The last time someone "tapped" my crotch like that, I threatened to kill his whole family while he watched. Now when people start doing that around me (god knows, it's making it's way around my friends, and it's on it's way to me) I just tell them if they like life, and their legs, face, arms, fingers and family, they better not do it to me.
yeah, battle swabs, mike hahhahahahhah

red alert needed a few, I wonder if those two women had any shots on the other teams all day...

For the thread, I have a pair of baseball ( I guess ) slider shorts, and they have a bit of padding all around as well, other than that, my pants hopefully will absorb a bit of the shot.

Like somone said, I two timed a guy right square when running, and he said they didnt hurt, but they broke. It was white paint too:D

melster
02-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
True pain was 2 months ago at SC getting mic checked right on the helmet. There was a clear purple welt which unfortunately kept my tool in the shed for about a week. Couldn't even rub one out myself to alleviate frustration. Since then it's been a soft cup every time I go out.

I have to say, this one made me LOL here at work.

mikebridge
02-09-2004, 06:14 PM
working my way down a hill during a scenario game got a shot right in the throat (right below adams apple), that not only hurt, but i couldn't breathe for a minute, and had trouble breathing for the next 30 minutes. when i got the shot, my teammate screamed for a cease fire, and started to escort me off the field, other team starting shooting again til their frontman realized what had happened, turned around, screamed for the cease fire, got up, and 2 of his other teammates helped him escort me off the field.

Carbon
02-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Those have not been nailed in the junk...you shall have your day:D

Yes ive been hit in the junk 2x. The 1st time wasnt so bad. The second was a nightmare. It felt like i had to go pee really baaaad, and when i limped off the field to do so, not a drop.

UltimatePaintballer
02-09-2004, 09:42 PM
i was watching a local tourny this past sunday and one team just one, they started celebrating and one player taps his trigger and boom! teamate takes one in the nuts. like 100 people upstairs saw it and laughed, one kid even got it on tape!

lamby
02-10-2004, 01:48 AM
twice.. Once from close range (bunker shot)That broke on the right nut that dropped me to my side in the fetal position. (Field chrono 285fps) Thanks to Timmy from AGD pride. :D

And

Yesterday off the break. I took a shot that did not break, but that hit me in the swantze (did not feel good, but did not stop me from playing)(field chrono 260fps). Thanks again to AGD pride. but I dont know who :D

I am starting to see a trend here... :p

Just FYI I rather be shot in the junk then in the adams apple.. That REALLY hurts and makes it so you cant breath.

lamby
02-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
i was watching a local tourny this past sunday and one team just one, they started celebrating and one player taps his trigger and boom! teamate takes one in the nuts. like 100 people upstairs saw it and laughed, one kid even got it on tape!

Yea, I saw that too.. That was pretty damn funny. He told me that it was not the first time he was shot in the nuts from the same guy. They were jujst sitting there being checked as "live players" and POW right in the jimmy.

ramenjames
02-10-2004, 02:03 AM
one of the fronts on my team (REPRESENT THE BUNNIES w00t) has a tendacy to hit in the nuts or in the neck.....it sucks ...well for the other team:D

DWill
02-10-2004, 03:09 AM
I've never been hit in the nuts but I have had some awful close calls, for example were about 6 balls stiched up my left leg and about 4 in my inner left thigh about a inch to a centimeter from hitting my left nut.
And as for nut tapping, that has gone on for awhile too, even the slightest velocity from the 2 fingers will leave the nuts in a painful condition, I can only imagine what I paintball would do and for that reason I wear a cup at all times paintballing.
A related side story...one of my friend tapped 1 nut to many and my and my friend ended up cornering him and each taking a seperate nut tapped him. He was on the ground for about an hour and all I really did was flick my wrist. Moral to that story...don't tap my nuts :)

abunkerer
02-10-2004, 04:24 AM
Yes, i've been shot in the nuts. A few times as a matter of fact. On one particular occasion I believe it was a double tap, once in the frank and the other in the beans. Its a good excuse to show off a war wound, chicks dig it, or maybe it just gives them an excuse. :p

Dryden
02-10-2004, 04:48 PM
As the refs at our regular field say, "If you have to take a leak out on the field, find yourself a secluded spot and have at it. Just remember, head shots count."

Groin shots hurt, but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as a shot in that 1" square nerve center at the base of your spine. One shot in that sweet spot will drop you to your knees in a Jesus Christ pose like Willem Dafoe in Platoon.

acropilot19
02-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz

:D :D :D

DooD, You almost gave me a heart-attack!!!

WatchDragon
02-12-2004, 12:52 AM
My name is Scott..... I have been shot in the nuts *eyes get teary*