PDA

View Full Version : x-valve

unived micindev
02-07-2004, 10:52 AM
I read that x-valve have better range - someone told me "with x-valve u can outshoot cocker" but i dont know...is it true?

PyRo
02-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Bullfeces.
A $20 talon has the same range as a $2000 gun. The only exceptions would be backspin like the flatline and z-body.

i_baked_cookies
02-07-2004, 12:20 PM
when that someone said outshoot, he probably meant faster. and in order to prevent a war here at AO, it depends on the player and the setup of both guns, an xvalved mag and a cocker, to see which is faster.

personally, i shoot ultd xvalved mags faster than any cocker (black magic and dye ultralight)

unived micindev
02-08-2004, 03:08 PM
ok...if i play just wood/scenario games is xvalve required? (i have 68powerfeed)...if x-valve increase just rof, 200USD is pretty much...x-valve is probably for speedball, no?

Enemy
02-13-2004, 02:32 AM
the x-valve has lvl-10 and reactivity but as far as for woods play i dont see much of a use their unless your caught in the open and wanna lay lots of paint.. as far as range the barrels act more on a paintball then any other part of the gun so obvioulsy the barrel is going to make the biggest difference thats why a stock dye cocker may out distance a minimag or stock automag!!!!! the debate of distance is truley stupid anywho cuz the most anyone brags is 10-15 feet. so if my mag will shoot 15 feet shorter ill put enough arc on the ball to make up for it or ill move my fat but up to a better position so that i can hit you!!!!!!!!!!

nate2k191
02-15-2004, 06:08 PM
werd.