PDA

View Full Version : Advertising on AO

Kevmag
02-07-2004, 12:36 PM
I know it has only been a short time since you started placing ads on AO, have you notice more sales vs the same period last year?

My hunch says it wouldn't be very effective as most people on AO are very informed on new and existing AGD products. Probably hard to tell, though, as there are several factors that influence your sales. I'm just curious.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-07-2004, 12:49 PM
My guess there sales would be up just soley based on the ULE RT Custom.

So it is somewhat hard to factor in what the ads have contributed

FreakBaller12
02-07-2004, 01:13 PM
it can't hurt putting ads up, you get used to em after a while. They dont cost money cuz it's AGD's site.

Phil
02-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Norton Internet Security = No Ads on any webpage.

I didn't even know they were there until people started posting their complaints. Your preaching to the converted. The posts here are one continuous AGD lovefest. The banners are redundant. But hey, I don't see them so what do I care?

P.S. Kevmag that was an artful passive agressive complaint :)

NoFearPaintballer
02-07-2004, 01:30 PM
i actualy like the ads because they provide a quick link to items im interested in. The ad pix are pretty nice tho makes me wanna buy. good job AGD.

the only ad i dont like is the RT ule ad, makes my Rtp hard to sell.:(

Kevmaster
02-07-2004, 03:41 PM
while i think it would be infinitely better to have smaller, normal sized ads, i can't complain with them as the site is provided free to all of us...

RRfireblade
02-07-2004, 04:01 PM
My firewall also blocks them all,I've forgotten they're still putting them up.;)

So.......either way they're fine.:p

tony3
02-07-2004, 09:36 PM
They should of made them more bannerish, not so squarey. Wow, I just made up 2 words, sweet.