PDA

View Full Version : Need some advise on where to order from

painball
02-07-2004, 01:06 PM
Well heres a problem I have. I ordered a 68/4500 crossfire high output tank from pbgear over a month ago. I finally recieved it after a month on backorder only to find it had tons of scratches and dents all over it.

I sent it back expecting they would ship me a new one in a week or so. Boy was I wrong. Now they tell me they have to wait until they get more in stock to ship mine. There's another month long wait. I was planning on playin some ball on the 15th and I don't wanna wait any longer. :(

Does anyone reccomend any stores that have 68/4500 crossfire high output tanks in stock? Also I want to get it by the 15th, which is in about a month. So I hope to order from someplace that ships their stuff out fast. :)

painball
02-07-2004, 02:50 PM
No reccomendations?
:(

NoFearPaintballer
02-07-2004, 02:52 PM
yea i heard alot of bad things from Pbgear i dont like to buy from they net i dont really care about prices if you buy from a store you got quality but its more expensive.... "you get what you pay for" 2 years ago i orderd a rebel xtreme from 888. 2nd time i started playing with it the trigger snapped. when i got that fixed another problem arose. it was just problem after problem.

Kevmaster
02-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Personally, here are a few stores I like dislike:

Like:
www.countypaintball.com
www.dropzonepaintball.com

Dislike:
www.888paintball.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintball-adventures.com

hope that helps a little

tyrion2323
02-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I haven't ordered from this place, but
www.logicpaintball.com
has a lot of stuff for sale, and he's an AOer!

Jacob

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-07-2004, 04:31 PM
I recomend using firstcallpaintball.com

quick shipping at a good price.

Nitro tanks (http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=11&Manufacturer=64)