PDA

View Full Version : automags

p8ntballa107
02-07-2004, 07:56 PM
can someone tell me how fast a automag is with a x-valve, can someone please compare it to like another gun like with speed thank you

penguinpunk555
02-07-2004, 07:57 PM
It goes as fast as you can pull the trigger. The CPS is around 30 cps.

NeilS300
02-08-2004, 01:13 PM
An automag with the X-Valve is fast as long as you can pull the trigger fast. The X-Valve can shot around 25bps(and thats fast), but you cant pull the the trigger that fast. You can get the ULT(Ultra Light Trigger) that makes the trigger much lighter, so you can shoot faster. So the x-valve and the ULT is pretty fast.

p8ntballa107
02-08-2004, 08:04 PM
is the ULT electronic, but wut about a xvalve with a intellifeed frame!

Z-man
02-08-2004, 10:39 PM
As stated above, they can go faster than any loading system can keep up with (have yet to see about the Q-loader...)

Here are my little videos I use as examples.

semi-auto pulling the trigger each time on a mechanical RT:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/mcalhaney/ZMANRTP/Smaller%20Zak%20Semi.mov

Rapid-fire (similar to full auto) for demonstation of the gun's ability:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/mcalhaney/ZMANRTP/Mo%20Smaller%20FA.mov

any questions?

NeilS300
02-08-2004, 10:49 PM
No the ULT is not electronic. It replaces you on-off assembly in your vave(it comes with instructions so dont worry). The intelliframe is NOT going to make you trigger pull lighter. It is just a normal triggerframe. The ULT will work with the Intelliframe and anyother triggerframe that fits mags.
The intellifeed is just an electronic hook up between your trigger frame and a Viewloader Revolution hopper. It has easy directions and four dollars worth of radio shack parts. The Revolution hopper spins about every 4th shot or so. Some people dont like that so that connect their Intelliframe and Revoultion so it makes the hopper spin after every shot. If you dont want to do that just get the Richochet hopper, because it spins after shot.

laner
02-08-2004, 11:50 PM
hey z-man was that first video walking the trigger or raking it?that was very fast for a rt ule mag.jw cuz i'm planning on gettin a custom ule mag shortly.

Z-man
02-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by laner
hey z-man was that first video walking the trigger or raking it?that was very fast for a rt ule mag.jw cuz i'm planning on gettin a custom ule mag shortly.

That first video was me pulling the trigger not raking or walking. I don't use the ULT on my RT as I cannot shoot as fast with it and you can short stroke the Mag when you shoot it.

Here is the best explanation of how I shoot it. I use my whole forearm to fire the gun. Instead of a finger being the hinge from where I shoot, I use my elbow joint and ratchet back and forth (yes it's odd).

Enemy
02-09-2004, 01:32 AM
thats not weird when im playing around i do the same thing...learned it from playing videos games tightening my muscles to cause a sort of violent shake!!!!

Z-man
02-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Enemy
thats not weird when im playing around i do the same thing...learned it from playing videos games tightening my muscles to cause a sort of violent shake!!!!

cool! another fellow shaker!

p8ntballa107
02-09-2004, 07:01 PM
thanks

SpdElemts
02-09-2004, 07:19 PM
I also do the same....

Z-man
02-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by SpdElemts
I also do the same....

And you are in San Jose! Shame on you for not coming to our AO Day we have at SCP in Santa Clara!

Join us on the 21st! the thread is below!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121380&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

SpdElemts
02-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Aww man when was this??? i had no clue..darn now i am upset...Guess i have to wait..

thanks for the heads up z man