PDA

View Full Version : School paintball day

NJPaint
02-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Anyone ever done one of these? I organized one in freshman year and got 19 people to drive 2 hours to skirmish. I'm thinking its about time to give it another go (senior now). But this time I'm gonna try to do it somewhere with sane prices and hopefully somewhere where we can play on our own with out other groups.

XD playing paintball is fun, but playing with your classmates and teachers kicks serious ***.

WenULiVeUdiE
02-07-2004, 08:05 PM
That woud be sweet. When bonus ballin or bunkerin your most hated teach keep shooting them until they say you have an A if you stop!! That would be hilarious and very fun. Some one is trying to set up a club at my highschool(hillsborugh high school). They said they want to to go top gun if it goes through. I hope it does, b/c that would be killer.

painter1009
02-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Paintball Clubs are very hard to introduce in high school. the group i play with tried to do it this year and we got declined hardcore. we brought in facts and statistics showing that paintball, in the long run, is a nonviolent sport. example - it is the sport with the least amount of injuries per 10,000 players. we brought up that there is a college association of paintball and even th CPPA. none of this worked though.

i have heard stories of it going through and being accomplished though. just make sure you are organized when presenting your idea.

NJPaint
02-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Well, it isn't a school sponsered thing, its just the group of people are all from school. I also know of at least two teachers that play. Its kinda funny because both of them are ex professionals (one a lawyer and one a doctor) and yet they are the most active teachers I know.

TheDoveDecends
02-07-2004, 10:05 PM
we actually got a club going this year at school.. after much trying and pushing it. Although the members arent very commited.. we got one going.

bryceeden
02-07-2004, 10:13 PM
I do it for afew of the local schools, but I just set up supair fields on the football fields.

islandboi
02-07-2004, 11:03 PM
now thats what i wanna do set up some airball on the football field and have like a whole paintball school league and it sounds like it would be fun to set one up at my school

bryceeden
02-08-2004, 11:25 AM
It is alot of fun, and most fields will supply a field as a promotional deal.