PDA

View Full Version : sear pin? i need some advice.

martlet1
09-17-2001, 02:47 PM
I have a Micromag, which i bought used (I've had it about a month now). I've run about 1000 or so rounds through it and it just does't shoot right. The trigger just feels weak. It just doesnt feel like the mags i have shot before.

About every 5th shot the balls just drop out. So I took it to the pro shop and replace the bolt spring, and ALL the o-rings. This fixed the problem for about an hour of tourney play. Then it started shooting poorly again. So it just so happens that 2 agd techs are playing in the 2 man tourney. They look at it and see that the sear pin is not an agd part, but someone had made it. It was just a piece of metal ground down to fit. Would this cause the gun to fire strange? By strange, I mean irratic velocity, weak trigger rebound ect?????
thanks in advance.. im stumped. I'm sending it to pro-team to have everything fixed. I just want to know if this could be part of the problem.
(The techs said the a.i.r. valve is fine and everything looked good after we replaced all the o-rings.)