PDA

View Full Version : The new 04 Cocker is sweet!

Automaggin2
02-08-2004, 12:57 AM
http://paintball.com/pics/products/wgp/04vertautococker/vert.jpg

Looks sweet! No more brass pneus!

Torbo
02-08-2004, 01:05 AM
wow, thats really nice. I think its funny how stock cockers become more and more like aftermarket cockers.

tony3
02-08-2004, 01:19 AM
awesome, why would you even want an outkast anymore?

PsychoBaller
02-08-2004, 02:19 AM
As much as I loved my Red PTP FX MicroCocker yrs ago... I really dont find anything that great about the new 04 Cocker.

Just another diff. milled body, some slightly tweaked or lightened tiny front block piece or something.

Now looking at AGD stuff.. u can modify a whole Gun to look entirely different from the next.

Options Options Options...:D :D :D What the public demands and loves... AGD Rules.

-baller

Jack & Coke
02-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller

Options Options Options...:D :D :D What the public demands and loves... AGD Rules.

-baller

huh.. :confused:

WGP guns blows away AGD guns in this category ( "options" )

SpecialBlend2786
02-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke

yeah, I agree.

That cocker looks pretty darn sweet. The Super Stock class is that with a WorrBlade. It's $700 msrp.

PsychoBaller
02-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke

I wouldnt go that far, I'd say AGD has come back up to par with options. So many newer Hot goodies.

Ov3rmind
02-08-2004, 04:00 AM
If the price stays the same as past years, that gun will be an awesome deal. From the description on Paintball.com, it sounds like the LPR is externally adjustable now (and it now comes with a Uni-Mount style ASA, nice). Overral it just looks better as well. I might pick one up this Summer if I can get some spare cash.

NGp8ball
02-08-2004, 06:41 AM
wow, im gunna be gittin this instead of an 03

davidb
02-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Hmmmm... The colors and everything look nice, but me no likey the milling too much.

FreakBaller12
02-08-2004, 09:16 AM
My friend showed me hte 04' last night. I like it alot, well the looks of it. It has nicer milling and nice chrome instead of brass.

1stdeadeye
02-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Eh chrome instead of brass. Not to big a difference.

Hey Colin, do you think the bolts will stay in these cockers?;) :p

The Action Figure
02-08-2004, 10:15 AM
much nicer looking than 03s, but my mags still own all

Brennan
02-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
do you think the bolts will stay in these cockers?;) :p

The only cocker that has ever had "flying bolt syndrome" was the ANS cocker with their stupid push-lock design. That was an ANS issue, not WGP.

B.

1stdeadeye
02-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Brennan

The only cocker that has ever had "flying bolt syndrome" was the ANS cocker with their stupid push-lock design. That was an ANS issue, not WGP.

B.

It was an inside joke to AM2. His bolt flew out at AO NJ III during a game we were playing. And yes, he was shooting a GenX-3 by ANS.

FalconGuy016
02-08-2004, 10:37 AM
For a stock cocker that looks great, the price isnt going to go up is it?

*ArKfEaR*
02-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller

I wouldnt go that far, I'd say AGD has come back up to par with options. So many newer Hot goodies.

You don't know what your talking about do you?

:rolleyes:

The Action Figure
02-08-2004, 11:09 AM
sorry automag owners go for preformance not looks

punkncat
02-08-2004, 11:26 AM
It is funny how the front pneus lok like the stuff you would upgrade to.
The ram looks ANS'ish, the 3 way looks like a bomb....

I think its nice to see the stock cocker coming that flashy.Makes a decent gun look the way people like it to.

WenULiVeUdiE
02-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Great now I dont know if I should get this or an RT Pro!? But it does look much flashier. Anyone know what the msrp on the 03 cockers was when it came out? Because it will probably be the same.

wobbles82
02-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Indeed, stock cockers have improved along with every other marker, in terms of flashiness. The resale value of a marker with that body, or say somebody trying to sell it off, MIGHT be a bit more if they could just..use a threaded feedneck. It might sound ridiculous but you could have an incredibly nice E-Bladed version of that marker and get prolly 300 bucks less than say..one with a Black Magic body. WGP..they need threaded feednecks, put The Grip to use! :D

soccer4minimags
02-08-2004, 11:58 AM
WGP's been using that new ram for a while now. You can swee the difference is the barb is on the front tip, and not off to the side. Some of their 2k3 had this same ram in brass. My brothers 2k3 does. I like the looks of the new inline. Its now got a little indent for your wrench to grip so no more strap wrenches required.
I hate the beaver tail, why couldnt they just keep the current one and make it chrome.

Automaggin2
02-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Eh chrome instead of brass. Not to big a difference.

Hey Colin, do you think the bolts will stay in these cockers?;) :p

LOL, I hope so! Damn Flying Bolts of Fury. I got it fixedn tho, new 2 piece Delrin kit.

Ov3rmind
02-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Gideon1331
sorry automag owners go for preformance not looks
Yeah, sure. Because we all know the new rails, bodies, and battery packs have nothing o do with looks.

the_next_guy_
02-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Is that a tiny bit of sight rail left on top? If it is, it doesen't look big enough to hold a sight, so what is the point. Oh yeah, its where the elves live.

JuggaloDave
02-08-2004, 09:13 PM
i'm never getting away from cockers i swear. soon as i refinance my car i will have the extra money to spend on toys for it too, and i dont know if that is a good thing or not. damn you wgp, damn you to the bloodyest pits of HELL(said in stewie voice)

theraidenproject
02-08-2004, 09:29 PM
It looks surprisingly nice, but the trigger frame is still an ugly piece of crap.

JEDI
02-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Does anyone else not like the big chunk of metal above the trigger on the grip frame. where that 1-1/2" screw is. Most other cocker grip frames are thinner at this point. And I dont like how it accentuates the large space between the grip anf the reg.

The Action Figure
02-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind

Yeah, sure. Because we all know the new rails, bodies, and battery packs have nothing o do with looks.

uh theres a little thing cause weight

kenndogg
02-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind

Originally posted by Gideon1331

uh theres a little thing cause weight

:rolleyes: right thats why everyone want the dallara, karta, chord, omega rail, logic rail. look at the emag and x-mag. both are virually the same gun. the x-mag comers with a removable breech and ace system, but other than that its just a prettier version of the emag. the X-mag cost 1365 and the emag cost 800(prices are through paintballgear.com). I highly doubt your paying a 565 difference on the x-mag because of the breech and ace.