PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Frame Instructions

Paint-Fool
02-08-2004, 02:36 AM
I just recently bought a used hyper frame and it didn't come with any instruction. Can I get them online somewhere? I need to know how to install it. Well I know how to put it on the marker but I don't know how to make the sear work. This may sound stupid but do I take the trigger rod off? I don't want to screw anything up. lol

Empty Havoc
02-08-2004, 03:37 AM
Here's an online manual for the installation of the Hyperframe http://www.centerflagproducts.com/service/hyperautomag.shtml

Paint-Fool
02-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Thank man I will check it out.

SwinGenX
07-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Does anyone have an electronic copy of an automag Hyperframe manual? I found one in German, but I am affraid I took Spanish in school instead. Any help appreciated.

openboater
07-03-2004, 08:24 PM
search this forum for a post titld 'FAQ on hyperframe' or something like that.

yes you take the trigger rod off. If you have a non-ULT valve, you will need a longer on-off assembly from Centerflag.

i had problems with their on-off, but it's just great with th ULT.

do you have the 13 bps or upgraded 20 bps board ?

with the upgraded board you can set 3 paramaters that make the frame work great.

SwinGenX
07-04-2004, 01:05 PM
I had already read and book marked the FAQ before posting. Great information, but I was hoping to get a copy of the original Centerflag manual as well.

I've got the 13BPS board atm. I amgoing to start looking for a 20BPS board soon.

search this forum for a post titld 'FAQ on hyperframe' or something like that.

yes you take the trigger rod off. If you have a non-ULT valve, you will need a longer on-off assembly from Centerflag.

i had problems with their on-off, but it's just great with th ULT.

do you have the 13 bps or upgraded 20 bps board ?

with the upgraded board you can set 3 paramaters that make the frame work great.

Little_Ho
07-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi There
If you need help i can translate the German version to english.. well i can at least try...

Iam a German....

Little_Ho

hitech
07-06-2004, 07:43 PM
I had already read and book marked the FAQ before posting. Great information, but I was hoping to get a copy of the original Centerflag manual as well.

I've got the 13BPS board atm. I amgoing to start looking for a 20BPS board soon.

If you send me your email address I will email you the Hyperframe Manual in PDF format.

Edit. I've included it as an attachment. You should be able to save it from here.

SwinGenX
07-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Little_Ho, thanks for the offer, but Hitech has one up'd you. Thanks again for willing to help.

Hi There
If you need help i can translate the German version to english.. well i can at least try...

Iam a German....

Little_Ho

SwinGenX
07-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Thanks Hitech, this was exactly what I was looking for!!! :clap: The link worked like a champ, Thanks again!!

If you send me your email address I will email you the Hyperframe Manual in PDF format.

Edit. I've included it as an attachment. You should be able to save it from here.