PDA

View Full Version : somethings wrong, but what...

darkrider8987
02-08-2004, 03:23 PM
The last couple times i have played with my mag it would work fine. During a tourney while in a game i went to shoot and nothing happened. I pulled the trigger a few more times and then it shot one. From then on everyonce and a while it wouldnt shoot for a while like what happened at the tourney. Then a week ago i went to play. I put on the nitro and the sear clicked. I go to shoot and nothing. the trigger has just a little pressure against it like the air isnt going through all the way. Anyone have a suggestion? thanks in advance

Setup:
ULE body
X-valve
Evil Pipe
Lev 10 drop forward
Dye intelliframe
gas through foregrip
68/4500 pmi nitro

AGDlover
02-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Dye Intelliframe? hmmmm get a AGD and make shure ur Tank is a HP Tank

PBCapo
02-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Sniper king
Dye Intelliframe? hmmmm get a AGD and make shure ur Tank is a HP Tank

So he's a bit confused, but you aren't helping him. Just to let you know, the intelliframe is made by agd, and the level 10 isn't a drop forward, it's a bolt. But anyway, this happened to me, and all i did was add another shim to the level 10 bolt. All you have to do is take off your xvalve, slide the bolt and spring off the front, and then unscrew the little brass part (powertube tip) that is under the bolt. Drop one of the little metal rings that came with the level 10(shims) in there, and make sure it sits flat. Screw the brass thing back on without overtightening, and put the bolt back on, put the valve in the gun, and gas it up again. I don't know why, but this worked for me

darkrider8987
02-22-2004, 10:16 PM
thanks ill try it

abunkerer
02-22-2004, 11:12 PM
remember to keep that level 10 drop forward well oiled. :D after a day or 2 the carrier oring can dry out and cause the bolt to stick. put some oil in the powertube and in the ASA.

tonybhall
02-23-2004, 07:02 AM
Hey Darkrider,

I also had the same problem that you are having. I found that my problem was caused by over tightening the rear frame screw. It still happens to me all the time and all I have to do is take my allen key and loosen the rear frame screw about a 1/4 turn or less and the trigger kicks in. I don't really know why but that always works for me. If the other idea does not help, try mine.

BTW, I also have a ULT so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Bryan

athomas
02-23-2004, 02:50 PM
Try going to the next larger carrier in the level 10 setup. Always use the largest carrier that doesn't leak.

darkrider8987
03-04-2004, 06:08 PM
thanks for all the tips...i dont have any gas or money right now so ill try em when i get some cash. and a side note...it is a level 10 drop made by fighter x. Fighter X Sports Drop Forward 10.0 go look, i havent found any pictures of it for sale, but theres the 5.0 and 7.0 also.
heres an older picture of my gun http://www.geocities.com/paintballer913/justingun.JPG