PDA

View Full Version : paintball expo?

powerofthegospel
02-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Today i went to a muskee expo at the state fair grounds here (ya it was pretty white trash, but ehy whatever, i'm from wisconsin) and it got me thinking; are there any paintball expo's that come to this area? There's a bike expo every year and other things like that, i just figured maybe it'd be a good idea. Lemme know if there are.

Peace,
J.J.

RoadDawg
02-08-2004, 06:54 PM
We just had one out here in SoCal.

NoFearPaintballer
02-08-2004, 07:52 PM
i want one in WI or atleast chicago. That would be great to have one in milwaukee! well first you gotta get a expo place to start one and inform companys.

arsonpaintball06
02-08-2004, 07:57 PM
there are alot of places that hold expos downtown........only problem is gettin ahold of all the companys and dealers and such 2 go there......no clue how you go about doin that, but your right....milwaukee should have a pball expo

GhillieGuy
02-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Ya I just got back from the one today in SoCali, it was great! Anywhoe, expos can get to damn crowded!:p :D

MMM
02-09-2004, 12:17 AM
You know if you guys are serious about starting a local expo I would suggest getting a hold of Bea(www.beayoungs.com). She's really big into to promoting the one down here and would at least be able to point you guys in the right direction. Keep in mind though, this is so cal and even as big as paintball is down here it was a rough first few years. This years was much bigger than it ever has been but it took a lot of hard work to get it there.