PDA

View Full Version : New Racegun firmware and software released

Dr.hp.
02-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Finally its here, the all new software and firmware is now ready for official release.

The new firmware includes two new firing modes called burst and hyper mode plus several performance enhancements including some tweaks made to the Anti Chop EYE.

Also released today is a new Semi only firmware for players in countries that do not allow Full auto modes and of course for the players on the tournament circuit that do not need anything but semi or classic mode.

The new R.I.P. is released for both the PC and the Palm PDA platform allowing you to tweak your perfomance using the platform of your choice.

Updated manuals is included in the distribution files for both the R.I.P. and the firmware.

Check the download section at www.racegun.dk and start playing.

If this site is really busy you can find download mirrors at http://racegun.pbhub.de and www.kornbakken.dk

GT
02-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Dr.hp.
The new firmware includes two new firing modes called burst and hyper mode plus several performance enhancements including some tweaks made to the Anti Chop EYE.
[/url]

could you give us a run down on the performace stuff? You guys use a reflective type eye or beam break?

Dr.hp.
02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Yes we use beam break eye.

I'm don't know what to say so plaes ask Q and I answer. Tanx