PDA

View Full Version : Blackvcg read... zgrip and foregrip extender help

jah871
09-17-2001, 06:52 PM
hey i was wondering if u could tell me how u went about cutting some of it out. what tools and how to do so . thanks in advance

BlackVCG
09-17-2001, 09:47 PM
Foregrip Extender (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3047)

In this thread are my pics of the foregrip extender and how it matches up to the Z-Grip when finished.

alf
09-18-2001, 07:00 AM
jah,

I just cut mine this weekend with a borrowed dremel tool and the cutting disks...i went through three of them to get the job done.

just put the extender in front of the z and mark the outside edges of the trigger guard on the extender. (i used a dremel, but a sharpie would probably be better)

cut the inside out (a little at a time), the put the extender in front of the z...look into the mounting hole from the top of the rail...keep cutting until the holes line up (the key here is take only a LITTLE off...if you take too much, it will be wobbly...have patience)...

you can also look up through the bottom and see where it is binding and cut on that...

if you look for the cut marks, you can see them on mine, otherwise, you cant see...

good luck

-alf

jah871
09-18-2001, 01:11 PM
thanks for the info on it alf and great pics black. thanks for both of ur help