PDA

View Full Version : firstcallpaintball.com

UltimatePaintballer
02-10-2004, 07:37 PM
i want to order something from firstcall but idk if it is good to order from there. i see they have cheap prices but does anyone have any advice if i should or not? has anyone ever ordered from there?

C_22
02-10-2004, 07:45 PM
I did. Via phone; never got my package nor was it ever charged. Never ordered from them again.
If I ever need anything I usually rely on paintballkingdom.com

Hope that helps.

Adios!!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-10-2004, 07:47 PM
I have ordered from them about 3 times, and have never had a problem with them. I usually get my gear within three days of ordering.

WARPED1
02-10-2004, 07:48 PM
They suck.

poolshark5226
02-10-2004, 08:08 PM
ive ordered from them a few times.
other than lack of a tracking number, i couldnt have been have been happier

rtslave
02-10-2004, 08:16 PM
They suck!!!

Called them to check and varify if an item was in stock and the assured me it was, but the girl couldn't take my order over the phone so she told me to to via the net. Placed my order, payed big bucks to have it next day shipped and the one thing I called about wasn't in there it was back ordered, so needless to say I spent 35$ on shipping a Pro flex and a revvy lid.

speedyejl
02-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Stuff comes quick and when I ordered some balls from them which came completely messed up the sent me 4more cases which came perfect for free.

dansim
02-10-2004, 09:20 PM
had nothing but good experinces with them

splat15k
02-10-2004, 09:46 PM
I too have had excellent results with them. I used the phone by the way. Also, they will replace any broken paint at no extra cost, which is really nice (I've gotten about 6 free cases so far)

Woogie12
02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
They did an amazing job for me. I called, they shipped out the next day and it got here in 3 days. Great place to buy from.

magsRus
02-10-2004, 10:45 PM
They sponsor my team their nothing but good people, You need to talk to Bobby or Jason they know their stuff.

hAppy
02-11-2004, 01:29 AM
they suck
i ordered stuff from them, they were out of stock a few items, fine so i call them to change my order

so everything is done, they didnt charge my CC for the first order, but the 2nd order, they didnt charge my CC at all, and i got my 250 dollar package.

me not knowing that i wasn't charged just left it as it was. since i was using my dad's CC, he doesn't care or ask about this stuff...

a few days later my dad askes "did you ever buy that package you said you were going to?" and turns out no charge to the credit card

i guess you can say they suck, in a different way :confused:

magsRus
02-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Im not being sexist or anything but the two women who work behind the counter (sometimes take phone calls) screw up a little bit. Their not as experienced as Bobby, Jason, or any of the other guys. Be patient with them and they will treat you good.

wageslave
02-11-2004, 09:52 AM
I recently made an order through them, and I had some trouble.

I selected and paid for 3-day shipping, but my order was shipped ground. When I called about it, I was told that what I paid for was actually ground, even though my confirmation said 3-day, and a simulated re-order showed that I paid for 3-day. After going around in e-mails with a total idiot, I was finally offered a return with refund of my purchase price.

So, even though everything ended up fine, I prefer companies to ship things right the first time, so I don't expect I'll be doing business again with FirstCallPaintball any time soon.

soccer4minimags
02-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I won't be ordering form them again.

hAppy
02-11-2004, 10:29 AM
poor firstcallpaintball...

Sir_Brass
02-11-2004, 10:31 AM
I bought my sock hat there. They had PJ sockhats at firstcall for $5, and with free shipping (this was during late november/early december). I couldn't resist. I ordered (had to be shipped ground as per terms of the free shipping), and it came a week later. Nothing wrong with the product, except that it came with way too much packing material, but seeing as I'll be sending off several packages soon, this is a good thing, b/c that's packing material that I don't have to scrounge for.

RRfireblade
02-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by xXhAppyAznXx
poor firstcallpaintball...

They've earned that. I've given them the benifit of a doubt a few occasions.First time they screwed my order up for 3 months including multiple wrong charges and messed up orders.Tried them again out of despairation and they did good.Next time they were worse than the first!The guy I talked to on the phone remembered me from and the previous screw ups and simply laughed said "Man,we just can get anything right huh?,let's see what happens this time."

Cute.

speedyejl
02-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey I'd just like to add that they offer tracking now.

I didn't realize it till 2 seconds ago,

In the order confirmation email there was a link to "track this package"

Before the link did jack but when I just clicked it, it took me to UPS with the items tracking number showing, it comes today :D

Cryer
02-11-2004, 03:56 PM
I ordered a level 10 (a year 1/2 ago...), and they messed up the order a couple of times...

When I finally got it, it had been shipped in an old case of paint...You know how draxxus cases are divided into 4 quarters, each for a bag of paint? Three of those sections were empty and the last had some crumpled newspaper and a level ten kit in it.:eek: :confused: :mad:

Every store out there that I've oredered from has managed to piss me off or somehow lose my business...
I only go to physical storefronts now. These guys at internet shops are all completely inept.

TheDuelist
02-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I ordered paint through their bulk deal and what I received isn't what I ordered even though when I called about it they said it was. I will not order from them again.

InexactMelissa
02-11-2004, 06:31 PM
I've ordered from them a couple of times. The second time I had ordered a Spyder, mask, and all the accompanying crap for my kid's 10th birthday. Since I was really anxious to get it shipped to him in time I called to check on it and found out that something (the revvy I think) was out of stock and they were holding the whole order, so I told them to give me a different color. A couple days later it still didn't ship so I had to call back and go through it all again. I wish they would have just let me know what was up in the first place or shipped the order incomplete. All in all, they seem good folks, but I think that maybe they could refine their order handling/shipping process a bit.

That being said, their prices are good enough that I would still order from them again, as long as I wasn't under a deadline.

speedyejl
02-11-2004, 07:23 PM
It seems their catching up, I've learned paintball shops have ENORMOUS problems trying to keep accurate inventories from my experience working.

Not all stores have the infrastructure to scan everything that goes in and out, let alone keep it updated online for everyone to see. This compiled by the fact to be considered legit a store needs a wide selection of products more than most other online retailers for different industries need. Adding further insult to injury many paintball companies are small companies and don't have the technology or need to bar code their products which assits stores in the inventory process.