PDA

View Full Version : Q-Loader vs. Warp Feed

Chimad
02-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Over all what is everyone's opion's on each loader Q-loader or Warp Feed. Which is better, pro's and con's of each other. I'm looking to invest in one or the other, and want to get the one that has some good reveiw/ comments. I like the way the Q-loader looks, and not to fond of the warp-feed on the side of my gun. Just doesn't look good.

any comments/ opinions, please reply

MrWallen
02-11-2004, 12:18 AM
If looks are all that matter (and MONEY doesnt) then I'd say get a q-loader. Supposedly feeds like 30+ I think, not that you really need it.

q-loader also = WAY overpriced IMO, especially since it's springloaded and not run by a motor or electronics.

melster
02-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Look at this way. If you get a warp, you still have to get a loader. So, $90 + $50 loader = $140. Throw in $20 for 5 pods, that comes out to $160.

QLoader = $125 for the tournament package. So which one is a better deal after all?

Lethargic
02-11-2004, 01:30 AM
true, but if you want any more than 5 pods, the q-loader is definately going to be more costly. Not to mention: pods can break, get lost, get stolen, etc...

I'd cry if my $25.00 pod went missing

Dayspring
02-11-2004, 01:38 AM
Qloader is $$$. There's no pressure on the ball stack once you pull that tube off. Meaning you have what's in the breech and that's it.

No thanks. Warp or Halo for me.

Enemy
02-11-2004, 01:43 AM
ok q-loader=light weight high feed rate...100 rounds per load but quick loads

warp=high rate of fire, hevty weight but the capacity of what ever loader you put on it...

its all preference here but look at it this way for every 2 3/4 q-loader pods = 2 normal pods with 5 extra paintballs!!! plus you have the ability to reload before you run out of paint not leaving you helpless..then again q-loaders load in alot less time. go with what best suites your style of play!!!! big dumpers may want a warp so that they get more per pod and can load while shooting!! front guys may like the q-loader cuz its centered in the gun and gives a quick easy tight reload!!!

ChucktheMAGician
02-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Good points, but also remember that you would be reloading after every 100 shots. I guess you could change before the tube is empty, but then you would have to put that half empty tube on your pack and put a new one on.

melster
02-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Just like most everything else in this world, it's got it's pros and cons.

Buy it if it's for you. Otherwise get something else that fits your style better.