PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Club

Woodsmen
02-11-2004, 10:31 PM
ya I live in an area where paintball really isnt organized, like there is no stores or feilds or anything but a bunch of play so we got together and started a paintball club at our school. We're a small school but we already have like 48 members and we had our first meeting last week and our first games this past weekend. So far we have only gotten waivers passed put and signed, made a pledge(a joke), and we have a few projects up in the air like buy tanks and create a feild but we need more and also fundraiser ideas, something new besides the bakesale, which we are doin as kind of a joke and maybe start with soem money. any suggestions or tips?

WenULiVeUdiE
02-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Start a program in which you and your friends are hired to do peoples small jobs. Such as doing things for older people, cutting grass, general handyman stuff.My school does it and they get a lot of money from it.

Andrew

Big_Chops
02-11-2004, 10:36 PM
wow!:D congrats. i wish my school would allow it:(

member#10,261
02-11-2004, 10:37 PM
dude...whats the pledge?

is it like...
I pledge allegence to the paintballs that so quickle leave my marker
and so on....

Mag Master 04
02-11-2004, 10:38 PM
sounds like fun, i wish i could start sumthing like that at my school, i put up flyers informing ppl and i got suspended for using the school at my billboard, pritty gay i think

TheDoveDecends
02-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Yes we got a club going this year as well.. allthoughs its not turned out to what we wanted.. but anyway..

One of my ideas for fund raising.. was having a small tournament of our own, perhaps agianst other schools, other teams, other players etc. Have a small entry fee ($10-$15 bucks), and then just take a small amount from that and get a dinky little prize. The rest is yours..
I know one of the local fields around here will basically let anyone use their field before hours (like 10-12am).. so look into it.

Woodsmen
02-11-2004, 10:53 PM
"I pledge on my honor:
That I shall take up arms to prtect my brethren in battle
That I shall reamin loyal to my leader and never betray my teammates under penalty of the gauntlet
That I shall never surrender even in the face of a thousand foes
That I shall lend my marker to Master Fogo if he calls for me to do so
Rico's Roughnecks Ra Ra Ra

Werd"(created by abrewin450)

and the best part is that everybody actually said it with two fingers in the air.
P.S.: "Master Fogo" is a coach who is our sponsor who said he would only do it if we guarnteed he could use someones gun. but thats another thing we keep running into is that we cant say gun, we have to say marker whi I guess is understandable but when we tried puttin up a poster with a marker on it for our club they said we couldnt cause there was a gun on the front

abrewin450
02-11-2004, 11:03 PM
PBC Rocks! Im in the club business with woodsmen and yea we are lookin for ideas to get some more money. Our ultimate goal is to get a sup air field and play on one of the football practice fields at our school. That would be really tight. But if yall have any other ideas on how we can get some more money let us know. we really appreciate the help

Woodsmen
02-11-2004, 11:05 PM
ya also, any idea where we can get maybe some cheap feild gear or bulk paint?