02-12-2004, 07:02 AM
so far ahead of you ;)

http://www.elairsmiths.com/public/NYX/nyx20.jpg

Wasted Rabbit
02-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I met her last weekend at the Paintball Expo.. She is a cutie.:D

Bolter
02-12-2004, 08:49 AM
what are they advertising? sex? I'll take three nights!

If its paintball then they really should put some products in there.

bunkermaster10
02-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Well she is wearing a Dye shirt and shorts (I think).

speedyejl
02-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Its basically just putting the company name on something people will stare at to no end (see this thread) so we will remember DYE. If you want to work it a little maybe it has a dual intent of pushing their casual line.

paint magnet
02-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Dye couldn't possible have enough of their logos on stuff :rolleyes:

But hey, if it means more Keely posters, I'm all for it :p

Mindflux
02-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Whatever. Keely isn't that hot in MY opinion. Her mouth is too big and without makeup she doesn't have any natural beauty.

To those who think the poster is nice, it's not the poster you enjoy it's keely.

JEDI
02-12-2004, 10:42 AM
You should guys should check out the Keely calendar. Thats freakin hot!

speedyejl
02-12-2004, 10:45 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414802

JEDI
02-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Ahh... very nice. I cant wait to change up the months!

TheTramp
02-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Mindflux
To those who think the poster is nice, it's not the poster you enjoy it's keely.

duh. :rolleyes:

Kind of like when I watch the Sports Illustrated swimsuit show on TV. Is it the TV I like or the frolicking swimsuit models.

JEDI
02-12-2004, 11:25 AM

Haha, yeah, Thanks Captain Obvious!:D

*This just in* - Men like the photos of naked chicks in Playboy, not the actual paper the magazine is made from.

Koosh
02-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by JEDI

*This just in* - Men like the photos of naked chicks in Playboy, not the actual paper the magazine is made from.

WHAAT?

Ohhh... thats what I've been doing wrong all these years...

IWANTMOREMAGS
02-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Not out yet? I have that poster hanging in my room!

boomerfoxtrot
02-12-2004, 12:50 PM
what gets me about paintball, is that the "girls" for say, are not that hot. Look at the other sports, or other girls that get used... car shows... for example... and paintball is the same way... theses girls don't really play and the ones that do play, have to get air brushed some much....... what would be the difference between sticking the Pig Girls on a poster with the WGP logo, and then sticking Nicole Kidman holding an RT... other then money... nothing.... the point is, that most paintball males wouldn't look twice (ok, maybe twice but their jaws wouldn't drop to the floor) at theses girls if they didn't have a paintball marker or logo behind them. just what i've seen...

member#10,261
02-12-2004, 12:53 PM
I put this in paintball girl thread...

nice find mate

Mindflux
02-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

duh. :rolleyes:

Kind of like when I watch the Sports Illustrated swimsuit show on TV. Is it the TV I like or the frolicking swimsuit models.

What I was getting at is that the calendar should have other things. I personally won't buy it, because I think keely ruins a perfectly good calendar in the first place.

TheTramp
02-12-2004, 02:13 PM
I think keely ruins a perfectly good calendar in the first place.

Ouch!

To each his own I guess.

TraXeR
02-12-2004, 09:38 PM
You have to remember, this is a KEELY WATSON poster, yes, it's to give DYE more publicity, but it's still MAINLY so people can look at her. It's not like the people who buy these posters and calendars DON'T realize she's the DYE girl. Also, if she was covered up in gear and paint and you could barely see her, not NEARLY as many people would buy the posters and calendars compared to how many people would buy it when she looks when all 'prettied up'. Yes, it's using sex appeal to sell itself, yes using sex to sell is a bit immoral, but if it brings in the coin... they will do it. I'm not saying DYE is a company that's only using Keely to sell more products with her sex appeal, but be real, it is a large portion. I can almost guarantee that Keely doesn't even mind doing the photoshoots and having guys and girls (you never know) oggling and drooling over her, after all, she can just quit if she wanted to. No offense to Keely Watson or DYE Precision. You may or may not think the same as me, and that's fine, everyone to their own. But I think I'm pretty much on the right track.

Just my 2 cents.

And personally, I think she looks VERY good in the pictures.

tony3
02-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Yeah guys, Mindflux prefers looking at pics of girls with no makeup, covered in sweat, and dirty:rolleyes: Its funny, people complain about sex being used to sell paintball products, even though pretty much every industry uses sex in some way to sell products. I will never get some people...

Wolfen
02-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
theses girls don't really play and the ones that do play, have to get air brushed some much.......

What about Capo?? She plays, and as far as I'm concerned, she doesn't need one single stroke of an airbrush. She is absolutely beautiful. That's who we need a calendar of, but of course there's probably already one of her that I don't know about :rolleyes:

Rope a Dope
02-12-2004, 11:14 PM
Yeah... she looks realy pretty holding markers and stuff.

I like REAL lady paintballer's who happen to be very pretty as well more! :D

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/capo.jpg

tony3
02-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Psssh Rope, Keely DOES play paintball. I would say stuff, but I think it'd just get me in trouble:D

boomerfoxtrot
02-13-2004, 12:20 AM
guys missing the point... one of ya got it.. but hey... if a chick could make the nba b/c she could shoot a freethrow i'm sure there would be a big fuss... and yeah, some of the ballers are cute.. Cap falls in there... but just flip through your next paintball mag... ahh... to hell with it. just the way I think..

:D

paint magnet
02-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey boomer, whatever happened to Devil? I haven't seen her around here in a while, and if you don't mind me saying so she looked rather nice herself.(not to mention she plays)

Creative Mayhem
02-13-2004, 10:47 AM
Sure companies use sexy images to sell product, thats the way it is.. but I thin you guys need to open your eyes and see that companies are starting to use REAL players to promote thier products.

I have seen Keely play along side Lisa Harvey at the 2K3IAO. Even though the team they were on didn't do so well, the two of them play better than most guys I watched that week. Clare, as well as Bea Youngs are good friends as well tremendously skilled players, I would consider it an honour to have any one of these women on my team. So I think people should think about what they say, when they say that a beautiful woman can't play paintball well. Just my .02

http://www.teamviolator.com/Mayhem/aftica%20roster.jpg

JuggaloDave
02-13-2004, 11:09 AM
blah, some of you ppl cry way to much. keely is hot, reminds of britny spears with out all the tenny bopper bs imo. would love that calender, but i already have the damn superstreet one.

JEDI
02-13-2004, 11:19 AM
This is such an old/tired arguement. Some girls are hot, some aren't. Some hot girls play paintball. Some girls playing paintball are not hot. Who cares! Look at the poster, and enjoy the view...

...man, how many threads can we base this arguement around. :rolleyes:

boomerfoxtrot
02-13-2004, 11:44 AM
haha.. like your mom jedi??? lol... it was all a joke to start with ... then the fan club, then people took it was to far.. lmao...

Devil is around... she can't afford to play, hell she can't even afford a computer with internet access right now.. so the only access she has is to come to my place. She works most the time so that's even hard enough to do. I could care less about girls on paintball posters... i was just saying how it is funny... and it really shows that this is a "mans" sport... which is the image we need to get away from... but hell.. if it sells it sells.. right... I'm going to wear a speedo and hold a paintball marker and make a poster... we need to sell to the female group too... lol..

02-13-2004, 01:08 PM
She smokes....:( Otherwise she is hot.

paint magnet
02-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
I'm going to wear a speedo and hold a paintball marker and make a poster... we need to sell to the female group too... lol..

We don't want to scare them away! :D j/k

Too bad y'all couldn't make it to SCAO 2 this year

Originally posted by 845She smokes...Otherwise she's hot

Agreed. Didn't know she smoked though, that is a major turnoff for me too.

Creative Mayhem- so that's what AFTICA stands for :cool: lmao

Jedi - Maybe you could make a poster of your mom holding a mag? :D

sneakyhacker420
02-15-2004, 01:03 PM
dye sluts :o

TraXeR
02-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Here's a pic from Mardi Gras.

http://www.forceofnature.com/gallery/album54/keely_calendar.jpg

WARPED1
02-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Bolter
what are they advertising? sex? I'll take three nights!

If its paintball then they really should put some products in there. It's advertising DYE's softgoods line.

ZSigErik
02-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by 845
She smokes....:( Otherwise she is hot.

Eh, that used to be a big turn off for me too, but then i realized that about 75% of the world smokes, so I got over it.