PDA

View Full Version : Centerflag Ninja System

hardr0ck68
02-12-2004, 10:36 AM
I was looking at the center flags products ninja muffleing system (for dry firing markers) and yeah it comes with a barrle adapter for every major thread type to cocker. Like m98 to cocker, angel to cocker, and so on. Now im not intrested in the system but i was woundering if anyone had looked at the adapters...are they any good for use as barrel adapters or are they like .50 cal instead of .68 or something silly like that...

Bolter
02-12-2004, 11:14 AM
have you checked the website? Go to the website, press "contacts" then email them and ask :)

RRfireblade
02-12-2004, 11:21 AM
No.

They're only for the muffler system,I checked them out at World Cup and their kinda neat but pricey and not really needed.

They are not intended to shoot paint at all.

Kevmaster
02-12-2004, 01:29 PM
yeh, they prolly arnt honed nearly as well as you would want for paint

moreover, LAPCO ( http://www.lapcopaintball.com) makes barrel adapters for you

hardr0ck68
02-12-2004, 02:04 PM
yeah i know lapco is all over the barrel adapters, i just thought a full set like that might be useful...as for their honing...i had a brass barrel one that was HUGE bore and scratched up to hell....it shot just as nice as the replacement AA i got. So im not a true believer in the modren barrel Vodoo crap goin on... I want a barrel kit to maximise efficentacy and minimize barrel breaks, but i doubt greatly a barrel (or adapter for that matter) makes and accuracy differance so long as the paint gets threw it.

RRfireblade
02-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Well it's like $100 for the Muffler kit w/ 6 adapters,I think.Lapco adapters are only $16 each so unless you need them all,it's not exactly a cheap alternative.