PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Little Survey

Slimm Jimm
02-12-2004, 01:58 PM
basically, i'm working on a report for english, and thought it would be interesting to get some other input. if you have some input, go ahead and post it.

fcpchop
02-12-2004, 02:55 PM
its all bull crap, games dont affect people at all unless they are idiots. people who say that they affect people are just dumb cranky panzis(SP) who have nuttin better to do at all. i cant stand them, it is totally up to the person who is playing, no one is forcing them to play it or watch it. if they think they will b affected them dont watch it dammit!

bunkermaster10
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
People that say that they are bad are just HUGE nerds..... for me to poop on.... Their mommies and daddies probably didn't let them play games, so they have to get pissy about em'. hehe.

HoboJudge
02-12-2004, 10:08 PM
I think part of the problem is that parents do let their kids play these games. If your child isn't smart enough to separate these games from reality, the parents should be keeping a closer eye on what their kid is doing, and make sure tehy don't play games like this. I play a good amount of video games, some pretty violent. Me and all my friends realize though that it is just a game. None of us would ever try to carjack someone and run down pedestrians -- because that isn't life. My parents know I realize this. If any kid doesn't have the mental capacity to realize what is fake in the game, their parents should not let them have the game.