PDA

View Full Version : I think they're selling shirts

TheTramp
02-13-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure what to make of it but I think they're selling "nice/cool" shirts. :confused: ;)

"JT Cazual

The JT 2004 Cazual™ goodz are the schnizzle my nizzle! These little threadletts of chonus are bizow! Built to last, these fizine batches will last longer than a horchata in a three-way. Don't get caught by tha upper decker, these little batchels'll keep you clean as choxers. So whether you need a crushed bomb diggity or just need to add to your cool-guy-jones closet, we got the bling bling on that frilla. Our tees are made of the real dealio 100% preshrunk cotton and we use only the best Flex-fit style for our hats."

http://www.jtusa.com/2003/paintball/paintball_cazualtees.asp

Big'n slo
02-13-2004, 04:38 PM
My brain hurts :confused:

jayloo
02-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I'm not sure what to make of it but I think they're selling "nice/cool" shirts. :confused: ;)

"JT Cazual

The JT 2004 Cazual™ goodz are the schnizzle my nizzle! These little threadletts of chonus are bizow! Built to last, these fizine batches will last longer than a horchata in a three-way. Don't get caught by tha upper decker,...

I find this to be completely offensive. Especially the first sentance.

Wolfen
02-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Oh wow, head hurts.

Translation:

"The JT Cazual goods are really cool. These threads are sure to wow you. Built to last, these fine shirts will last longer than a . . . WTF?? Oh god forget it! :rolleyes: :)

penguinpunk555
02-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Twitches

TheTramp
02-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jayloo

I find this to be completely offensive. Especially the first sentance.

I'm not sure how you could find "I'm not sure what to make of it but I think they're selling "nice/cool" shirts" offensive but I'm very sorry. ;) :D

Fred
02-13-2004, 04:51 PM
their marketing dept. needs purging...

that's a prime example of a 50 year old trying to be "hip and with it"

kind of like Chrysler with the PT Cruiser, Honda with the Element, etc... designed for kids... bought by their parents... :rolleyes:

---Fred

logamus
02-13-2004, 04:54 PM
The JT 2004 Cazual™ goodz are the schnizzle my nizzle! These little threadletts of chonus are bizow! Built to last, these fizine batches will last longer than a horchata in a three-way. Don't get caught by tha upper decker, these little batchels'll keep you clean as choxers. So whether you need a crushed bomb diggity or just need to add to your cool-guy-jones closet, we got the bling bling on that frilla. Our tees are made of the real dealio 100% preshrunk cotton and we use only the best Flex-fit style for our hats."

this makes me want to commit a homicide.

FreakBaller12
02-13-2004, 05:47 PM
ouch my brain, that's straight up gangsta home slice...:o

p8ntball1016
02-13-2004, 05:48 PM
time to go 187 up in the hizzy fo shizzy:rolleyes:

Fixion
02-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by logamus

this makes me want to commit a homicide.

Maybe its time for them to grow up.

Bulldog
02-13-2004, 06:43 PM
lol, I don't speak Moron, but thats funny.

Duke of Lawnchair
02-13-2004, 07:01 PM
LOL

Garrum
02-13-2004, 08:02 PM
You know, I can usually decphyer funky sentence stucture, and unusual word usage...but that just absolutely stumps me. I'm not sure some of that was even real words. More like sounds just put to spelling. Do people actually talk like that now?

Branchvillian
02-13-2004, 08:05 PM
Meh, I'm not really fond of any of those. If JT thinks advertsing talking like that is going to make them popular, I think they have another thing coming. It was kind of aggravating.

the_next_guy_
02-13-2004, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't wear any of those. shizzle nizzle dizzle

pbzmag
02-13-2004, 09:52 PM
See what happens when you let BonBon leave!!!!:D

phantomhitman
02-13-2004, 10:52 PM

http://www.jtusa.com/2003/paintball/paintball_cazualtees.asp

i have a lot of time on my hands tonight and translated it for you. here you go :D

The JT 2004 Cazual™ items quite attractive and very popular. They will seperate you from the rest of the crowd. With fine quality materical they will last years upon years. They will keep you looking fine and dandy also. Made to be stylish for formal wear on a night out on the town, but also designed for your casual wear needs. They will be expensive, but they will get you noticed by your peers. Made to fit you in the best possible manner.

thanks for reading masterpiece paintball theater. tune in next week when we go over was boards, and their true translations :eek:

PaintballSmurf13
02-13-2004, 11:09 PM
wow, that is just way excesive. Way WAY too much. Trying WAY too hard. Just like said above, it's like an old guy trying to be hip and with it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
-Ryan F.

TheTramp
02-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by phantomhitman

i have a lot of time on my hands tonight and translated it for you. here you go :D

thanks for reading masterpiece paintball theater. tune in next week when we go over was boards, and their true translations :eek:

Thank you for the translation. I will now go out and "nizzle my schnizzle." Oh wait....:eek:

Wolfen
02-14-2004, 01:16 AM
Well, at least someone had the patience to decipher that mess. I just gave up on it. Wasn't worth it's weight in braincells.