PDA

View Full Version : New Marker For AGD

Enigma4you
02-14-2004, 03:24 PM
this post was a joke, the irony was funny to me, sorry you guys didnt think so.

i_baked_cookies
02-14-2004, 09:40 PM
this is gonna fly like a elephant

:rolleyes:

street1356
02-14-2004, 09:43 PM
*cough* dumbo *cough*

Cryer
02-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Enigma4you
I have an idea for a maker, its based on the X valve with a eletronic frame like the one Ryan is working on.
I have had so many people ask if my gun was a shocker, well lets make one and call it the SPECIAL KAYE MOCKER.

On the body it can have the Smart Parts Logo and THe Kellogg Rooster, except the rooster will be aiming for the smart parts logo with his back end WE cover it with the level 10 inside stickers and market it. Smart PArts is already sueing everyone, Intel acted like a buch of 10 year olds over the level 10 stikers, and well Kellogg, hey what can I say it one of the oldest and most respect companys in the USA so might as well P*ss them of too.

Somebody with paintshop skills "MOCK" this up...

Wait.... Wha..?:confused:

StickFigurSicide
02-14-2004, 10:13 PM
anyone with the ability decipher that im sure wouldnt have the skill to be able to use photoshop.

Try going to school, and dont sleep during english class.

yeahthatsme
02-14-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Enigma4you
I have an idea for a maker, its based on the X valve with a eletronic frame like the one Ryan is working on.
I have had so many people ask if my gun was a shocker, well lets make one and call it the SPECIAL KAYE MOCKER.

On the body it can have the Smart Parts Logo and THe Kellogg Rooster, except the rooster will be aiming for the smart parts logo with his back end WE cover it with the level 10 inside stickers and market it. Smart PArts is already sueing everyone, Intel acted like a buch of 10 year olds over the level 10 stikers, and well Kellogg, hey what can I say it one of the oldest and most respect companys in the USA so might as well P*ss them of too.

Somebody with paintshop skills "MOCK" this up...

YOUR SO COOL AND WITTY!

Mag_SEAL-6
02-15-2004, 12:21 AM
am I missing something here?

TecnoRobo
02-15-2004, 01:14 AM
hey, i tried to sound cool when my post count was in the 100s too

i guess i can't blame him