PDA

View Full Version : Paintball banner on tv.

WARPED1
02-14-2004, 03:59 PM
A small ad in the AFL NY VS CHI footballgame. I couldn't read it, just saw the splat and paintball.

WARPED1
02-14-2004, 04:19 PM
It's playpaintball.com

FreakBaller12
02-14-2004, 05:39 PM
omg i just thought it said banned from tv... i had a heart attack there lol.

logamus
02-14-2004, 06:21 PM
did you catch the bud light paintball commercial during that game? i cant wait to hear the moans about how thats going to "ruin" the sport.

G-Rock
02-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by logamus
did you catch the bud light paintball commercial during that game? i cant wait to hear the moans about how thats going to "ruin" the sport.

That commercial aired at the super bowl, and no one has moaned yet i think!!

chris

Mag_SEAL-6
02-15-2004, 02:19 AM
I expected people to start whining about how that super bowl commercial "made us paintballers look like a bunch of trigger happy rednecks" or something to that effect. I'm not surprised to see that no one has acted like that here though, people here aren't like that.

MrWallen
02-15-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
I expected people to start whining about how that super bowl commercial "made us paintballers look like a bunch of trigger happy rednecks" or something to that effect. I'm not surprised to see that no one has acted like that here though, people here aren't like that.

Nah, it just showed a bunch of guys out for fun who...ahem...didn't quite grasp the rules of the game...

The ref was wearing eye guards (if not mouth or any other part of head), and MUST have been wearing something underneath the vest, otherwise that's gotta be the most times someone has been shot in such a short period of time...

...Well, that's not counting any time someone gets bunkered in tourneys. :D