PDA

View Full Version : Xmag price?

GT
02-15-2004, 01:00 AM
I know they are around 1400. I also know that AGD calls you when its time to pick a color so lets say I wanted a triple splash, how much would that cost?

If I place an order now and idea when I could see an X in a mail box near me?

Kevmaster
02-15-2004, 01:46 AM
$1450 is the price for a two color X-Mag. Prolly won't let you get a three color splash.

the ETA on one right now sits around 3-5 months, but call AGD's office on Monday to get the most current time table.

Mag_SEAL-6
02-15-2004, 01:53 AM
I know of a good place that does nice anno jobs and tri color is available. In fact they have a couple xmags on their site, one with a red/white/blue color scheme that's pretty sweet.

I don't have the site on hand but will get back to you with it tomorrow.

GT
02-15-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
$1450 is the price for a two color X-Mag. Prolly won't let you get a three color splash.

thanks kev,
But I know I have seen tri fades before so I am not sure why they would not do a triple splash? will call monday!

Dayspring
02-15-2004, 02:21 AM
Most of the triples are for team members. I haven't seen any public ones that are tri-fade.

breg
02-15-2004, 04:48 AM
You might want to call Tuesday, Monday is a holiday...

Augiedoggy18
02-15-2004, 01:24 PM
If you don't want to wait, it is possible to buy one from an online store (maybe), or a local paintball reatiler. I decided that I wanted an Xmag, so I went to my local shop (Pev's) and bought a brand new blue to black fade Xmag the same day. You might want to look around, unless you absolutely have to have a triple color splash. Hope this helps.

Nick

Mango
02-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Most of the triples are for team members. I haven't seen any public ones that are tri-fade.

How easily you forget Nick, I am sad!

Mines Black to pewter to silver :D :D

http://www.sprayingmango.com/mediac/400_0/media/photoshopMe.jpg

RRfireblade
02-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring

I don't have the original pic but mine was Blue/Silver/Black.

But just like Mango's mine was faded half on the barrel and the other half on the body.So now it's just a 2 color fade w/ an aftermarket barrel.;) If I had WANTED 3 color,I would have been extremely pissed.;)

FreakBaller12
02-15-2004, 02:50 PM
check the dealers section, some guy in mexico city still has some for sale, i think.

GT
02-15-2004, 04:12 PM
thanks for pointing me to in stock X's. Problem is AGD offers a color option and for 1.5k I would like to pick my color.