PDA

View Full Version : trix review

angelbeast24
02-15-2004, 08:27 PM
just got my dye trix the other day and damn was i impressed by this gun. its a lot faster than i thought its eyes work great. never broke one ball. this gun rips ropes of paint.

just thought id let u guys kno incase n e 1 out there is thinkin bout pickin one up

xXHavokXx
02-15-2004, 08:56 PM
I concur. Trix's rip, my dm4 is on case 8 with not a single chop.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Another thing is that Dye has awesome tech support! I was just at the MGO, and my matrix was chopping like crazy, and had really bad drop off, I changed out all the orings checked the regs, but couldn't figure out what was wrong! It even stumped GenE (they had phenominal tech support as well). Dye had it for about an hour and then they figured out the LPR was broken! Very friendly tech guys, and very professional.

angelbeast24
02-15-2004, 09:36 PM
nice dm4s are nice but my wallet desnt think that this trix i have is plenty good for me:D

thanx rt that is very good to kno

Nick O time
02-15-2004, 09:52 PM
hey thats pretty sweet. i got myself a DM4 too and it rips and i was thinking aout getting a Dye one as a back up. do u happen do know what kind of eyes come on the dye trix?

paintballaholick
02-15-2004, 09:57 PM
yea... i love my dye trix. the thing rips and is as accurate as ever! i am not giving this gun up for a long time. nik.. they are dye eyes, they made them for their gun. they are just cross beam eyes

Branchvillian
02-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Good review lol.:D