PDA

View Full Version : 'Lil Deadeye Makes his debut at PBX! Thanks Dayspring!

1stdeadeye
02-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Well my little boy played his 1st day of paintball today at PBX. Special thanks to Dayspring for making it a lot of fun! We got there around 3pm and left at 6pm. We played 1 on 1. He had the X-mag and I had to run! Not to bad until Nick picked him up and assisted in a bunkering! I got some nice welts without firing a shot back.

Great Day and major props to Nick, Mel, and the PBX Crew. That place rocks hard. I can't wait to get back there again very soon!!!!!!

*Edit: Is the picture posting down again?:( I have some nice pics to post!

http://www.teamviolator.com/forums/files/hpim0231a.jpg

magman007
02-15-2004, 10:49 PM
thats awesome man! yes, sadly the picture posting is down. Good luck to your boy with his tonsils man!

1stdeadeye
02-15-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks MM007!

Here is the two of us prepping!

BTW, He lit me up real hard!:D

http://www.teamviolator.com/forums/files/hpim0247a.jpg

1stdeadeye
02-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Lil Deadeye hanging out with Dayspring amd a few of the NY Stud Squad guys!

Nick even picked up a cake for my little guy to make it extra special. Thanks again, he had so much fun just running around there and of course lighting his father up! He only played a few games, but that was enough to get him addicted! He wants to play again and soon!!!
:cool:

http://www.teamviolator.com/forums/files/hpim0245a.jpg

CodeMA
02-15-2004, 11:13 PM
thats what Sons are good for!

LOL

sounds like yall had a great time, rock on!

tony3
02-15-2004, 11:36 PM
Oh man, he looks priceless in that mask! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Trina
02-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Awww....that is so precious!!! Your son looked like he had the best day of his life!!

Nick is the coolest! :D

tyrion2323
02-16-2004, 12:09 AM
He looks like he's scared sh-tless, heheheh.

Awesome to get the little guy going!

theraidenproject
02-16-2004, 12:38 AM
If I would have known that was you and your son, I would have said hi. Paintballpapa and I were there at ~3:45, but we could only stay about 10 minutes (long story).

Suede
02-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Glad you guys had a great time. Cheers to a future paintballer (and Dad getting bunkered again and again and again...) :D

Dayspring
02-16-2004, 02:15 AM
Yeah, that was a highlight. AJ was shooting at dad (1deadeye), so I pick AJ up and start walking at him yelling "Time to bunker Daddy!"

I'm glad he had a good time, although I wish we had more to to get you on the field. Next time.

Edit- and picture posting is up. I see them.

1stdeadeye
02-16-2004, 07:46 AM
Thanks all!

We had a blast. Next time Nick I am going solo! I need to light some people up!

BTW, hosting is still down. I posted theses in a thread on Dayspring's forum.

shartley
02-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Good job guys! That is what I like to see.

I love playing paintball with my kids.

(Is that a Team Mag-net logo on your jersey? First time I have seen it ON anything. :D Looking good.)

Branchvillian
02-16-2004, 08:06 AM
You did inform him he could take his mask off in the staging area, right?:p

breg
02-16-2004, 08:09 AM
That is so awsome! So, what did he shoot? Did you let him use the X-Mag mentioned in you sig?

By the way, this might get nuts, now you have 2 paintball players in the house...

phantomhitman
02-16-2004, 08:47 AM
that is great! the look on his face in the 2nd pic is the best :eek: glad to see him have a great time.

shartley
02-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
You did inform him he could take his mask off in the staging area, right?:p
LOL Maybe he wanted to keep it on. I know my youngest just LOVES wearing paintball masks. She will play for hours with one on, and loves anything to do with paintball. She even told my wife the other day that we need to buy her a “small paintball marker” of her own. It was so cute!

Here she is getting “nasty” with a PPS Nasty Typhoon. (taken last week)
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/customer/hopepps.jpg

You just GOT to love the kids who get the paintball bug early. :D

Big'n slo
02-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Looks like he had a great time Scott!
Wish I could have been there, hopefully next time.
Hope all goes smoothly with the operation :cool:

cphilip
02-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Kids! Ahhhh yes.... this is what its all about. This is fun paintball now boys!

What else can you do that allows you to shoot your dad?

Branchvillian
02-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Lol, that's awsome.

Originally posted by shartley

LOL Maybe he wanted to keep it on. I know my youngest just LOVES wearing paintball masks. She will play for hours with one on, and loves anything to do with paintball. She even told my wife the other day that we need to buy her a “small paintball marker” of her own. It was so cute!

Here she is getting “nasty” with a PPS Nasty Typhoon. (taken last week)
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/customer/hopepps.jpg

You just GOT to love the kids who get the paintball bug early. :D

1stdeadeye
02-16-2004, 04:47 PM
The operation went perfectly. He is very sore right now. He finally went back to sleep! Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Yes, that is the Team Mag-Net Logo on my jersey! Looks great doesn't it Sam!:D RickEZ10 is having it out on his jersey and uses it for his sig here!

AJ shot my X-Mag. And he was definitely not scared. He laid down the rules. Nick and I were allowed to THROW paintballs at him, but only he could shoot! I have a great welt on my wrist and another on my arm from when Nick told me he was out of paint so come out and oops-one ball left! Ouch!!:)

The only problem is that now he has shot the X-Mag, he won't want a Tippman 98 for his first marker!;) Looks like I'll have to buy another one soon!:)

hitech
02-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Glad to hear that he is doing well. It also gives me an idea to get my own invloved... :D

shartley
02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
The operation went perfectly. He is very sore right now. He finally went back to sleep! Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Yes, that is the Team Mag-Net Logo on my jersey! Looks great doesn't it Sam!:D RickEZ10 is having it out on his jersey and uses it for his sig here!

AJ shot my X-Mag. And he was definitely not scared. He laid down the rules. Nick and I were allowed to THROW paintballs at him, but only he could shoot! I have a great welt on my wrist and another on my arm from when Nick told me he was out of paint so come out and oops-one ball left! Ouch!!:)

The only problem is that now he has shot the X-Mag, he won't want a Tippman 98 for his first marker!;) Looks like I'll have to buy another one soon!:)
Glad to hear it went well.

Yes, it looks great on the Jersey. I am glad they like it.

Originally posted by Branchvillian
Lol, that's awsome.

Thanks. My son started when he was 8 (but actually playing). We will see how old Hope is when she plays her first game. :D

CodeMA
02-16-2004, 09:40 PM
ehehe... I have a soft spot for younger players to be...

http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/nextgenFMX.jpg

and

http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/hanna02.jpg

NOT MY KIDS...but they are some guys at the feilds ;)

we will ignore some of the objects in the first pic though...cough

Emily
02-16-2004, 11:07 PM
1stdeadeye, I'm so glad your son is doing well after surgery. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Originally posted by CodeMA
ehehe... I have a soft spot for younger players to be...

http://www.fmxpaintball.com/photos/images/FeildPics/nextgenFMX.jpg

NOT MY KIDS...but they are some guys at the feilds ;)

we will ignore some of the objects in the first pic though...cough

Ummm Yep, I was saying OMG that baby is playing with a freaking lighter!!!

TransMan
02-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by tyrion2323
He looks like he's scared sh-tless, heheheh.

Awesome to get the little guy going!
Nah hes got the eyes of a killer :)

shartley
02-17-2004, 07:27 AM
Cute kids. :D

Danz
02-17-2004, 11:24 AM
Hey Deadeye.

Great seeing you again. AJ is a great kid. Im glad he’s doing well. Im having some problems posting a few of the shots I took on Sunday. Ill get them as soon as I can.

Danz

Suede
02-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Danz,

You've been married 14 years and no kids? What's up with that? Guess you forgot to wear a cup one too many times, eh?

Vendetta
02-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Why ruin a good thing? We are working at 9 years this summer:D

Suede
02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Damn all you happily married, childless couples with lives!

For Lease (with option to buy)

2 children: 1 fully potty trained, other can point to diaper when soiled. Both very cute. Hsve had all of their shots. Good with animals.

:D

Danz
02-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Suede
Danz,

You've been married 14 years and no kids? What's up with that? Guess you forgot to wear a cup one too many times, eh?

Wow Suede, you must have a photographic memory! Yep 14 years, and no little ones. The fact is that Im a selfish S.O.B. and I cant stand the idea of sharing my sweetie with anyone! :D I get the urge to procreate every once in a while but, my wife runs really fast.:cool:

Danz