PDA

View Full Version : Hey AGD, if youre really serious about taking over the world...

Gabriel
02-16-2004, 04:24 AM
Hey everybody, I just would like to comment on how everybody on these forums has a 'brand new' 'revolutinary' way for AGD to 'explode on the (rec, woods, scenario, hopper, pro-tourney) scene'. Don't you guys think that if AGD hasn't done it, it has at least been thought of? As of today, in the first and 2nd pages on this forum there are 4 threads about what TK should do if he wants to take over xyz. What is up with that? One kid said make a blowback, one said put a barrel and vert on an automag and make it $200 retail (yeah, that's original and feasible). I mean, from my experience, TK comes to the forums and does a poll to see if one of thier ideas would be well-recieved. The only thread that had any good idea was the hopper thread, although in no way is it a new idea. Come on people, let them do thier jobs! Is it just me, or does anybody else feel this way too?

Sorry for the rant

Gabe

<B>*Warning: Sig too big*</B> -Miscue

Meph
02-16-2004, 06:59 AM
I dunno but I do think shorter signatures would be one way of contributing to the taking over the world!

Kevmaster
02-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Meph
I dunno but I do think shorter signatures would be one way of contributing to the taking over the world!

lol

eh...everyone has their 'bright' ideas...let them run with it and realize AGD is a very small comapny that can't afford to make $5.00 per marker sold like BE can...

JuggaloDave
02-16-2004, 07:31 AM
i agree with you whole heartedly 100%. those threads annoy me so much. i hate being told what i should and should not do, and i am sure with a company like agd, it must get real old real fast when ppl say hay agd, you should make a xxx or xxxxx so more ppl will use your stuff. plus, as far as anyone really knows, maybe agd is happy where they are to an extent, cause if they were alot bigger, do you honestly think it would be possable for them to be on such a friendly basis with the customers? i dont know how they feel at agd, and nethier does anyone else here at ao besides the ppl at agd, so let them do what has made them so great, and come up with they own, new, sport revolutionizing thing.

Gabriel
02-17-2004, 05:07 AM
exactly... and my sig is fixed (i.e. erased :) )