PDA

View Full Version : My New Blazer -- Pics!

abarnhar
02-16-2004, 02:40 PM
After a couple weeks of waiting, I finally got to play with my new Blazer last Saturday. It's light and built tough. A huge improvement over my old RT Classic. I do miss my Z-grip, but the trigger pull on the Blazer is almost as good. :)

It's not actually "new," just new to me. No laser engraving on it because it's a low serial. It also needs a new masterlink and some flatrings for the bolt, but all in good time.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/abarnhart-Blazerstock.jpg

IWANTMOREMAGS
02-16-2004, 03:27 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS P.I.M.P. I have ALWAYS wanted a blazer. Everything palmers make is quality. Palmers and AGD just go hand in hand. Nice!A+++

MAGS

personman
02-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Awesome! I love blazers. They are one of my favorate markers. I have never shot one but they look so cool. I want one.. if I save up the money its going to be that or a new computer.. I dont really need one though with my mag :(
Congrats!

*captain_cox*37
02-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by personman
Awesome! I love blazers. They are one of my favorate markers. I have never shot one but they look so cool. I want one.. if I save up the money its going to be that or a new computer.. I dont really need one though with my mag :(
Congrats!

Dang. How much do blazers run for? ;)

DiSoRdeR
02-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Nice Blazer hope you enjoy it. Unleash that baby on the field, and tell us how it goes :D

personman
02-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by *captain_cox*37

Dang. How much do blazers run for? ;)
Not too much, but if I sold my current computer I would have enough to buy a nice one :)
Blazers Run like $450 stock, and with the kind of stuff I want, maybe around 600, and then + 200-250 I could get for this, thats a decent computer. :)

50 cal
02-16-2004, 06:08 PM
A guy near me that plays at Hollow Buzzard has an old Blazer that works like a charm. Doesn't look like much but shoots straight as an arrow.

abarnhar
02-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the compliments! They do have a kind of "stark" beauty about them.
Originally posted by *captain_cox*37
Dang. How much do blazers run for? ;) A very basic model of Blazer starts at $400. That's without a barrel, stabilizer or bottomline. The prices go up from there. My setup would run around $650. They do go used for around $100-200 less than their original price, so that would be a good way to go. You've got to keep a close eye out though, because they get snatched up quickly!