PDA

View Full Version : Midget Dating

SpongeBobSquarePants
02-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok, is anyone seeing fox's new disaster? OMG this is horrible its called the littlest groom. I think this is just terrible, it actually makes me hurt to watch it.

MiniMag84
02-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Fox has really gone too far here.

fcpchop
02-16-2004, 08:16 PM
ya it seems dumb, really dumb, but that is what relality tv has come to :rolleyes:

Mindflux
02-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by MiniMag84
Fox has really gone too far here.

How so?

Midgets are likely the LEAST televised out of any other human being.

It's their turn.

Maybe we'll get MigTV. A new generation of Mtv.

Better, smaller.. funnier!

It's not too far, it's about time. Our society ignores people with genetic defects, not accepts them.

Get over yourself.

Thordic
02-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux
Our society ignores people with genetic defects, not accepts them.

I dunno about where you come from, but here in NJ, they tend to be the butt of many a funny joke.

The new show looks hilarious.

MiniMag84
02-16-2004, 08:32 PM
I saw the preview. I saw a bunch of women and one midget. Now, the women are to marry the midget groom. Does fox tell the women he's a midget before they come to the show? Do they get to see the groom throughout the show? It just seems to me that they're using him for the shock effect, I doubt fox really cares about his emotional state when a women turns him down or is shocked by the thought of marrying him.

lol, "get over yourself?" I didn't boast superiority over midgets here man. It's that kind of blatant insulting that makes me want to leave AO.

Mindflux
02-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

I dunno about where you come from, but here in NJ, they tend to be the butt of many a funny joke.

Uh.. Right over your head.

Exactly, makes fun of them, not accepting at all.

Just remember, when you are done making fun of them they're in their corner snickering at your drop top rustang calling you limp wrist.

What goes around comes around.

-=Squid=-
02-16-2004, 10:01 PM
I think its stupid. There are SO many dating shows on fox. But as long as fox "lol" sunday continues and boston public as well, I will keep watching fox.

Archangel Kid
02-16-2004, 11:54 PM

MIDGETVILLE

WicKeD_WaYz
02-17-2004, 02:44 AM

How so?

Midgets are likely the LEAST televised out of any other human being.

It's their turn.

Maybe we'll get MigTV. A new generation of Mtv.

Better, smaller.. funnier!

It's not too far, it's about time. Our society ignores people with genetic defects, not accepts them.

Get over yourself.

Uh.. Right over your head.

Exactly, makes fun of them, not accepting at all.

Just remember, when you are done making fun of them they're in their corner snickering at your drop top rustang calling you limp wrist.

What goes around comes around.

How tall are you?

Thordic
02-17-2004, 08:25 AM
When they are tall enough look me somewhere other than in the crotch, I'll care what their opinion is.

It would be very hard for me to care what a 3' tall dude was saying about my car. I'd be too busy laughing and pointing at the angry midget.

-=Squid=-
02-17-2004, 11:23 AM
When they are tall enough look me somewhere other than in the crotch, I'll care what their opinion is.

It would be very hard for me to care what a 3' tall dude was saying about my car. I'd be too busy laughing and pointing at the angry midget. Thats a bit harsh considering he cant help that he was born a midget. Although you do have a point.

Thordic
02-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Thats a bit harsh considering he cant help that he was born a midget. Although you do have a point.

Some people are born stupid, but people make fun of them for the dumb things they do all the time.

Its unfortunate that some people are simply on this planet to be the butt of peoples jokes, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Good for them if they can make a good life for themselves, but I still find them funny.

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz

How tall are you?

Tall enough to not be classified as a midget.

How tall are YOU?

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 12:25 PM

Some people are born stupid, but people make fun of them for the dumb things they do all the time.

Its unfortunate that some people are simply on this planet to be the butt of peoples jokes, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Good for them if they can make a good life for themselves, but I still find them funny.

Guys driving drop top 6 cyl mustangs with no go are the butt of many jokes too.

Thordic
02-17-2004, 12:39 PM

Guys driving drop top 6 cyl mustangs with no go are the butt of many jokes too.

So go joke about it. I'm not offended. You apparently are offended by midget jokes. It's sad that you have nothing more to offer in any thread than jokes about my car.

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 12:46 PM

So go joke about it. I'm not offended. You apparently are offended by midget jokes. It's sad that you have nothing more to offer in any thread than jokes about my car.

It's sad you find people with disabilities and disfigurements funny.

That's sad, a car is a posession, it'll be gone in a few years. Being a midget, which has many problems in itself with internal organs being cramped.. is a lifetime long disability. Remember the kid that used to go on tour with Kid Rock? Yeah, he's dead. He's dead from his organs pressing on eachother, he was taking so many drugs toward the end that he was too ill to tour with Kid Rock anymore.

If you find illness as a source of comedy I hope people find it hillarious when you get severely ill.

Thordic
02-17-2004, 12:56 PM
I find midgets hilarious. End of story. Your opinion means about as much to me as that of an insect.

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 12:57 PM
I find midgets hilarious. End of story. Your opinion means about as much to me as that of an insect.

Good for you, imbecile.
:rolleyes:

dansim
02-17-2004, 01:28 PM
I Your opinion means about as much to me as that of a Midget.

fixed it for you;)

WicKeD_WaYz
02-17-2004, 02:30 PM

Tall enough to not be classified as a midget.

How tall are YOU?

Im 6' 4". So think of me as 3 midgets standing on top of each other.

Chojin Man
02-17-2004, 02:54 PM
I saw the preview. I saw a bunch of women and one midget. Now, the women are to marry the midget groom. Does fox tell the women he's a midget before they come to the show? Do they get to see the groom throughout the show? It just seems to me that they're using him for the shock effect, I doubt fox really cares about his emotional state when a women turns him down or is shocked by the thought of marrying him.

In the preview that I saw I could have sworn that the women were of Midget-like status too.

A midget paintball player would be awesome! He could stand up behing the snake and pwn the other team!

Chojin Man
02-17-2004, 02:54 PM

In the preview that I saw I could have sworn that the women were of Midget-like status too.

A midget paintball player would be awesome! He could stand up behing the snake and pwn the other team! He would be so tiny that the other team wouldn't even see him!

cphilip
02-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Too much flaming already.