PDA

View Full Version : Paintball pants in public

NoFearPaintballer
02-16-2004, 11:03 PM
DO you wear your paintball pants/ jersey to school or out in public.?

RRfireblade
02-16-2004, 11:05 PM
No.:)

Smoke
02-16-2004, 11:11 PM
Yes, all the time. I wear them at work. :)

tony3
02-16-2004, 11:13 PM
No, jeans are for non paintball, paintball pants are for paintball, and lets keep it that way.

NoFearPaintballer
02-16-2004, 11:13 PM
then why did you vote no?

AutomagRT1483
02-16-2004, 11:21 PM
Full gear every other day!;) :p :D

freek can contest to this.;)

Methylphenidate
02-16-2004, 11:24 PM
back in high school my friends and i who played would wear our jt destroyer pants. we thought it was the coolest no one else seemed to get it though.
owe well there loss we thought it was the shiz

Oddball
02-16-2004, 11:31 PM
i sometimes wear old p-ball pants to go running if it is cold outside but besides that, no.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-16-2004, 11:53 PM
All I wear are my dye pants! Nothing else, just dye pants and a tshirt.

Tyger
02-17-2004, 12:02 AM
with or witout the tail?

:)

-Tyger

the_next_guy_
02-17-2004, 12:17 AM
That would be kind of weird, I would be temped to slide and stuff. And they smell like paintball.

AutomagRT1483
02-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Full gear every other day!;) :p :D

freek can contest to this.;)

Going on to quote myself here, its only because I dont have a good deal of "real" clothes to wear. :(

Rather
02-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Paintball pants > no pants

.........in public anyways...if its at home then.......

no pants > Paintball pants

:D

JuggaloDave
02-17-2004, 12:43 AM
i am not in school anymore but i used to were my pbjunkies jersey all the time, even with the oink and yellow paint stains. it was cool cause the padded elbows worked awsome for miny pillows in marketing class lol. i would were pb pants in public too. pants are pants imo, as long as the cover my front peice im straight. friend weres his dye pants everywhere too, 80 dollar pants, you WILL were them off feild.

Major Ho
02-17-2004, 01:12 AM
Depends, it depends if you are talking about simple black JT destroyers which look like any other black cargo pants or something gaudy like Draxxus rave pants or Dye C4s

I dont see anything wrong with wearing the more conservative looking JT destroyers.
http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1776_241518397
http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1777_176341985
http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1777_189421079

hAppy
02-17-2004, 01:13 AM
i wear my pants cus they re comfy
i wore it to school once... i wore it church cus i forgot them on

i wear them around, you know... couldnt hurt

feels like regular pants

Dryden
02-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Yes, of course. I wear my 32 Degrees jersey everywhere I go, so that everyone knows I'm "As Cool As Ice" :D

*sigh* 32* is dumb.

No, paintball clothes are for paintball. Besides which, it seems like most everything made for paintball is made cheaply these days, and I'd like to wash my JT gear as little as possible before it falls apart.

Deep Sixx
02-17-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by automagfreek
Yes, all the time. I wear them at work. :)

Same here. I have a pair of Animal Paintball pants that I wear quite frequently. They're all black and aside from having the logo on one pocket and "ANIMAL PAINTBALL" on another, they don't look out of place. I don't wear my Dye pants around though. I also wear jerseys at work. People wear hockey jerseys around when they're not playing hockey so I see nothing wrong with wearing my JT or X-Ball jersey.

sixx

coolcatpete
02-17-2004, 11:18 AM
I wear my dye pants and dye clothes if I dont have anything else. Everyone just thinks I have crazy pants.
Pete

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Dryden

No, paintball clothes are for paintball. Besides which, it seems like most everything made for paintball is made cheaply these days, and I'd like to wash my JT gear as
little as possible before it falls apart.

SO?

You see people wearing hockey, basketball, baseball and football jerseys all over the place. How is this ANY different.

-=Squid=-
02-17-2004, 11:34 AM
I wear my dye jersey/pants every so often. I mean, who else wears em' around here?

The first time I wore them some goth guy told me how awesome they were :p

Dryden
02-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Mindflux
You see people wearing hockey, basketball, baseball and football jerseys all over the place. How is this ANY different. *ahem* The thread title is "Paintball pants in public."

Who do you hang out with that wears their football pants out on the town?! :D The only people I know that wear athletic leg wear are rec softball players, and they're all drunk! ;)

Sorry, I made a crass remark re: 32* jerseys and kinda steered my first post the wrong direction. I should restate that I don't wear my JT Pro-Zips or BDUs around town.

Rarely, I'll wear my old JT Rave 600 jersey ... maybe once a month.

Rather than wear my paintball *playing* gear, I've got plenty of old, faded t-shirts from 15 years of events, all of which look just fine with jeans and a pair of Airwalks.

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Dryden
*ahem* The thread title is "Paintball pants in public."

Who do you hang out with that wears their football pants out on the town?! :D The only people I know that wear athletic leg wear are rec softball players, and they're all drunk! ;)

Sorry, I made a crass remark re: 32* jerseys and kinda steered my first post the wrong direction. I should restate that I don't wear my JT Pro-Zips or BDUs around town.

Rarely, I'll wear my old JT Rave 600 jersey ... maybe once a month.

Rather than wear my paintball *playing* gear, I've got plenty of old, faded t-shirts from 15 years of events, all of which look just fine with jeans and a pair of Airwalks.

I realise it's about PANTS. However paintball pants look FAR less ridiculous on you than say baseball pants, or football pants in public. They typically look like baggy black jeans with some sort of graphic on them.

Tyger
02-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Someone asked me once wher I got the cool "raver" pants I was wearing. They were the blue "Nexed" pro pants. That and the Nexed pros, you can hold two bottles of drink-o-choice, and still double-fist too. :D

I don't see a problem with paintball pants in public, it's not like they say "KILL EM ALL!" on them right?

-Tyger

CodeMA
02-17-2004, 04:23 PM
I got yelled at for having Chronic stickers on a hat at school once....

I wear jersey on occation... pants, well, I might, I wash mine more then I should...so its prolly safe...

phantomhitman
02-17-2004, 06:28 PM
to me they are another pair of pants. wear em!!

NoFearPaintballer
02-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Ya i just wanted to know because i wear my PB pants and i wanna know if im alone.

Well i wear my 04 hybrids and my BRAND NEW empire pants:D

I say Screw jeans and any other type of pants!