PDA

View Full Version : warp near tank idea

minimagjim
02-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Well i got a mag with a black ule body, an rt rail and intelli frame. What i want to do is put a warp on it but i want to set the warp far back on the gun, as far as the tank...

reason why... i dont have a foregrip and i refuse to put one on till it contains a battery (as in XMAG or EMAG), so i want it to look like a very incredibly long pistol. All you would see is a huge barrel i got a 16inch boomstick on it now. I do play woodsball and do more scenario type games so this would be for those games.

HOW i can do this...Im figuring i could get a warp and get a longer feed tube for it, thats easy. Whats hard is trying to get the warp to mound almost near the tank. I would like to have little to no drop forward on the tank, so a straight CA is perfect or if i ran it to remote it would be cool too. I know if i get a warp it would look fine straight off to the side but i would like to try for something like this. got any ideas as to how to mount a warp farther back without me goin and getting some duct tape and strapping it all on to my tank(this is not what im going for!)

please suggest some materials i can use to mount this.

quik
02-17-2004, 01:42 AM
Im thinking that you could possibly take the warp bracket part(that you put in between the grip and drop/asa) and mount it in reverse and it would be further back. Thats the only thing I can come up w/ at the moment.