PDA

View Full Version : Anti Smart Parts Patch

Jonesie
02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
First off, I don't know where to put this post, so feel free to move it if necessary. Friendly seemed possible, as did Dealers. But Talk seemed like the best of the above, so here goes...

Now that I am playing some paintball this season that has some exposure (PSP), I want to take advantage of the situation. I want to wear my support on my sleeve (no, not my jock! ;) ) byt putting patches on my jersey. However, I need to have one made, for which I feel there might be a large market.

Currently, I have patches supporting the following:
- AGD. I shoot and X and an SFL, this is a given.
- Nelson. The paint we shoot. Again, a given.
- AO. Gotta show the love.

Now, I want an Anti-Smart Parts patch to go along with these others. Is there anyone out there capable of producing a patch that would fit this purpose? I would gladly pay you for your time and effort, as I'm sure many others would.

Please reply to this post if you're interested in making/buying one/some of these patches.

Thanks ~ David

PS - I searched and came up with nothing. If I missed it, point me in that direction.

Muzikman
02-17-2004, 03:16 PM
I am all for buying one...hell..I'll buy 10 if the price is right...

joshweinerhead
02-17-2004, 03:26 PM
put me down for one

dansim
02-17-2004, 04:01 PM
ill take 2

StickFigurSicide
02-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Ill take 1...or 15....

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Wait.

You want to sell patches, and be lucrative off being mad at someone else for being lucrative?

:rolleyes:

Joni
02-17-2004, 04:36 PM
He wants to BUY anti-sp patches, so thats not really correct :D

Mindflux
02-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Joni
He wants to BUY anti-sp patches, so thats not really correct :D

Please reply to this post if you're interested in making/buying one/some of these patches.

Right from his post. He makes it sound like if he can get them sourced he may sell them.

So again, being lucrative off a lucrative company everyone hates.

spantol
02-17-2004, 04:47 PM
I'd buy a couple. Stickers wouldn't be a bad idea either.

afrankart
02-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

Right from his post. He makes it sound like if he can get them sourced he may sell them.

So again, being lucrative off a lucrative company everyone hates.

If they were sold for the cost of their production and shipping, with no profit margin, then that wouldn't be too lucrative, right?

I'd take 5

afrankart
02-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Jonesie, this might interest you. There is a guy, JaybonetheFirst or something like that in the AKA forum of PBN. Look for one of his threads, PM him your address, and he will ship 3 anti-SP stickers to you free of charge.

They are pretty good size, and of excellent quality, and best of all, he won't accept any payment of any kind for them.

mjs1217
02-17-2004, 05:21 PM
I'd definitly buy a Sticker that could fit on my hopper...

personman
02-17-2004, 06:11 PM
Jonesie, I wouldnt wear one of those to Georgia Paintball 2.0 for future refrence. You might get jumped. :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-17-2004, 06:16 PM
they jump a fellow AO member and they are gonna have all of AO to deal with

O and put me in for around 5 or 10 patches

WenULiVeUdiE
02-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Not sure if someone else said this, but whatever. I wouldnt want to do it because they may sue you for using their logo wrongfully or without there permission. But if no logo or buy one and put a cross on it than that would be ok I think. But they probably wouldnt sue you or anything, but this is SP so you never know.

Andrew

ramenjames
02-17-2004, 07:23 PM
i dont want to start crap but

take a look at my sig (it makes sence)

Muzikman
02-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ramenjames
i dont want to start crap but

take a look at my sig (it makes sence)

You are part right. At this point it's not a matter of the law and protecting their patents. It's a matter of ethics in how they got this patent. If Henry Ford did what SPs did, there would be no cars on the road other than Fords. I mean this is more underminded than even the ethics Microsoft uses.

ramenjames
02-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman

You are part right. At this point it's not a matter of the law and protecting their patents. It's a matter of ethics in how they got this patent. If Henry Ford did what SPs did, there would be no cars on the road other than Fords. I mean this is more underminded than even the ethics Microsoft uses.

no ...i dont care if SP wants to protect their patents...im saying all of us would be unethical for more$$$$ because money runs the world

Muzikman
02-17-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by ramenjames

no ...i dont care if SP wants to protect their patents...im saying all of us would be unethical for more$$$$ because money runs the world

Then you my friend are wrong :D . A few years back I had the chance to make more money that I could imagine. The means of getting this money was not illegal, but very unethical. Needless to say...I am not a rich man right now.

Jonesie
02-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux
Wait.

You want to sell patches, and be lucrative off being mad at someone else for being lucrative?

:rolleyes:

Where in my post did it say ANYTHING about me selling these? I wish to buy some, and in order to get some made, I figured it would have to be worth something to someone with the ability.

I do not wish to make, sell or redistribute these in any way, shape or form. However, I would like to purchase some.

Clarification, DONE.

hardr0ck68
02-19-2004, 06:17 PM
yeah i am hard up for cash, but i will take $10 worth of stickers and patches!!