PDA

View Full Version : RT body question

Venom14
02-19-2004, 03:21 PM
I have recently aquired an old (1999 I think) Automag RT power feed. I have heard some things about the level 10 bolt and the new ULE bodies.

My question is this: Will these parts work on this marker? I want a vert feed, not power feed body, is this possible? Is it worth doing? How much money should I expect to spend?

I know the RT is a fast marker and with the Halo's out now, the loader may actually keep up with it. I have never had much experience with AGD markers, but look forward to bringing back an old gun for some fun play and as a back-up tournament level gun. Will this gun do what I am hoping for?

Sorry about all the questions, but I heard this forum was very good and very knowlegable.

Thank you

Mike Davis
www.cumberlandpaintball.com
[email protected]

Mr.mike
02-19-2004, 03:45 PM
If you want parts for the old rt you have to get the ones specifically for that gun because the rt uses a different body and valve

Venom14
02-19-2004, 03:51 PM
So, can I even get a ULE body and Level 10 for this? If not, it is gone.

ChucktheMAGician
02-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Welcome to AO! The only way to get you're gun vertical would be to go ULE, http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=367&categoryID=9 This upgrade package would get you a x-valve also, so there's your speed and Level 10!:) Simply buying the ULE body won't work so I guess the only way is by getting the package!;)

Venom14
02-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Thank you for that info. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Now, one mor question. Do you think it is worth doing?

ChucktheMAGician
02-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Venom14
Now, one mor question. Do you think it is worth doing?
I'd say yes, but you'll have to ask your wallet!

DeerChaser
02-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Well for 419 you can get a RT ULE custom, ULE boby, xvalve, LX, stock frame, and a J&J barrel. Brand new gun for a few bucks more, sell the old RT. It would be cheaper to sell and buy new than too upgrade the old!!

DeerChaser
02-19-2004, 08:45 PM
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=368&categoryID=79

tonybhall
02-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Hey Venom,

Deerchaser is right. I was going to do the same thing you are thinking about. I had an old classic mag and wanted to upgrade to an xvalve and a level 10 and a ule body. All that would have cost me $325.00. Instead, I sold my old classic for $200.00 and added that money to the money I had for upgrades and bought the Custom ULE RT Pro that AGD Is offering. It would be crazy to upgrade an old gun while they have this deal going.

For $399.00 you get the base package which is the RT Pro with the Xvalve and level 10 with a barrel. For an additional $20.00 you can get a ULE Body with J&J barrel, add another $19.00 and get the ULE Trigger pull kit (It is so sweet). Add $95.00 and get any intellifeed frame or Y grip.

I got mine with everything for $540.00. I would highly recomend the ULE trigger pull kit. It makes the trigger pull so light that it's almost like having an electro.

B-)

Venom14
02-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Thank you everybody for all the usefull info. Now I have something to think about. I guess I'll see what the old RT can get on E-bay.

k_koch38
02-22-2004, 02:36 AM
yea, that is all depending on what it is you have. See, I have an Eclipse R/T with the splash black, chrome and blue rails. I would rather keep that all and upgrade than to sell it and just buy an all new marker. But like they said, it's all about what you want to do.