PDA

View Full Version : Come on AGD!! Spill it..When's all the new stuff coming???!!!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-20-2001, 03:05 AM
All of us on AO have been waiting in anticipation...modular emags..new Super Bolt...when is all this new stuff coming...i think i'll officially start the "nickel intelliframe" bandwagon a' rollin'....come on Tom..don't let us AOers down...

Sqweezer
09-20-2001, 05:03 AM
Did you notice the emag conversions and the intelliframes now for sale? They can only do so many things at once.

Sheesh.

Restola
09-20-2001, 07:17 AM
i havent seen either of those items for sale yet at stores

but i also have no money so it doesnt matter to me when these things come out

cphilip
09-20-2001, 07:57 AM
Look up at the top of the page. Direct from AGD sales and conversions....

DiRTyBuNNy
09-20-2001, 11:46 AM
I'm not asking them to throw everything at us at once...just want to know a "soft" date as to when we might see this stuff...as long as i know it's coming relatively soon it makes me happy...

AGD
09-20-2001, 12:56 PM
Relative is a big word, like Einsteins "Relativity" time can dilate.

SFL Emags should be on sale at World Cup
Nickle Intelliframes coming in next batch, could be 4-8 weeks.
Super Bolts on hold while we work on the ball chopping problem.
4500 on hold the reg seats are deforming and causing shoot down.
Emag Extreme's waiting for modules and completion of ball chopping research.
Minimags back in production due to big demand.
Warps are having the molds reworked will be out of stock in a few weeks back in stock about 8 weeks.
No Zgrip production plans
RTpros shipping with Intellframes NOW
Black Intelliframes on sale NOW
Conversions on sale NOW
3k Flatlines IN STOCK
Classics IN STOCK

a person
09-20-2001, 03:41 PM
Thank you Mr.Kaye for the update.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-20-2001, 04:18 PM
Thanks Mr. Kaye...i guess i can wait the 4-8 weeks for nickel intelli's...ask and ye' shall recieve..super bolts on hold..well..i know Tom and the boys will figure it out..i have faith in them....oh..and i hate to be totally annoying..but i just recieved my first mag (#MM17364) and i was wondering when the re-registration email would be back up on the airgun.com site...i'm not in any hurry..just wanted to be kept in the loop..and i was also wondering if there was any way i could find out when my gun was built and what it had come with stock based on the serial number..if not..i guess i'll just live with her the way she is....

SIGSays
09-20-2001, 04:40 PM
how much will the nickel intelliframes be??

MikeCouves
09-20-2001, 07:18 PM
Ahhhhhhh!! Where can I buy an Intelliframe? Can I get it direct from AGD? I need one...INTELLIFRAME! Hehe I want one sooo bad!

Blake_sw
09-20-2001, 07:43 PM
GARTH! Your pills...
Mike, I just got an email from CanadianPaintball.com, they have them for $179 (cnd). GO BUY, DO IT, GO BUY IT NOW, IT'S A SIN NOT TO!!!

skipdogg
09-21-2001, 01:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm
No Z-Grip Production..... Is there more demand for a minimag than a Z-Grip? a mini is a glorified mag. Now a Z-Grip that's different than a stock grip!