PDA

View Full Version : RT Owners get no respect

Daniel Morse
09-20-2001, 08:12 AM
It seems as if AGD wants to erase the fact they ever made the RT. All attention is paid to the Automag compatible guns (automag, minimag, emag, and RT Pro) No information is provided for RT owners. Tom, may I remind you my entire team paid $750.00 each for our RT's. Just remember that we are still here and we love our guns. I hope the day never comes that you stop making parts and/or kits for the RT. Because that would be enough for me to never buy AGD products again.
Can somebody please answer these questions for me. First of all what is the Intelliframe? What is the difference between getting the intelliframe and an emag conversion? Do they make the intelliframe for RT's? Where do you buy the intelliframe? How much does the emag conversion cost and can you do that for RT's? One last question, do you think that the new Super-bolts are more for the aluminum modular frames than for Stainless bodies?

Bad Dave
09-20-2001, 08:30 AM
I am an original RT owner like yourself daniel, I will try to answer your questions as best i can:

The intelliframe is a mechanical .45 frame for automags it comes with a double trigger and guard in either standard or blade trigger designs. It has the option of having a switch fitted inside to allow a pulse to be sent when the gun is fired. The sear contacts the switch causing the pulse this can be sent to a hopper or a warp feed to cause keep ball flow constant.

With the e mag conversion the gun is electronic, the intelliframe keeps it mechanical.

You can get an intelliframe for the RT just call AGD and have them drill out the rear hole to RT diameter.

I have seen the E mag conversion done for an RT and i think it is 650 bucks, I think.

As I understand it the superbolt is applicable to all guns not just the ally body e mags.

hope this helps.

AGD
09-20-2001, 10:17 AM
Daniel,

Even though we don't make the RT any more just yesterday we were building up brand new RT rail assemblies specifically for helping out our current RT customer base. We are going to look into doing the RT conversions to Emags but we have to check some things. The Intelliframe IS offered for the RT you just have to specify that you have one. You probably haven't been here in a while, if you search Intelliframe you will find that the product was almost completely designed by the people on this forum.

Thanks

AGD

agdjon
09-20-2001, 11:27 AM
I was going to post when i first saw this but was unable to access my account. I see that all the questions have been answered so I don't think it is necessary especially since AGD has posted already

Jon :)

Daniel Morse
09-20-2001, 04:10 PM
Can somebody please answer my questions already? I already did a search and found no answers to these questions.

Hasty8
09-20-2001, 04:23 PM
Just kidding.

Anyway, I think Bad Dave gave you as good an answer, in 50 words or less, that you are going to get. If you need anything else maybe you should just contact AGD's front office or the tech department.

DarkPhoenix
09-20-2001, 07:29 PM
Sorry about the soap opera, Daniel. Please excuse the zeal which my compatriots use. The intelliframe is nothing more than a mechanical grip frame. It does not have any of the items which would be used to create the intellifeed, however, it does have mountings within the grip frame for these items. http://www.galaxy-pc.com/mag/wiringdiagram.jpg this link will give you the part numbers for the items you would need at any radioshack, I am unsure as to how much it would cost but I am sure it is a mere pittance.

As for the Z-grip style, only AGD can answer that. I do however know of a couple of people who have posted here whom I believe have converted their Z-grip to serve the intellifeed function. I hate to say this but perhaps a search in the technical forum would help you immensely in this matter.

I hope that I have, in some way, answered your questions satisfactorily. I hope you remain and eventually contribute to the forums in your own right. Have fun, and I'll see you on the field....

Webmaster
09-20-2001, 10:54 PM
I deleted the non-relivant posts that completely strayed from the original questions posed.

Bad Dave
09-21-2001, 09:27 AM
If you want details on an interface for the z e mail Bad.dave666@btinternet.com and i will try and help you out.

I think Agd have done most things for the RT right by me.

The only thing that I feel is missing is the option of upgrading to a modular body which would be sweet. but hey.

Daniel Morse
10-03-2001, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Morse
It seems as if AGD wants to erase the fact they ever made the RT. All attention is paid to the Automag compatible guns (automag, minimag, emag, and RT Pro) No information is provided for RT owners. Tom, may I remind you my entire team paid $750.00 each for our RT's. Just remember that we are still here and we love our guns. I hope the day never comes that you stop making parts and/or kits for the RT. Because that would be enough for me to never buy AGD products again.
Can somebody please answer these questions for me. First of all what is the Intelliframe? What is the difference between getting the intelliframe and an emag conversion? Do they make the intelliframe for RT's? Where do you buy the intelliframe? How much does the emag conversion cost and can you do that for RT's? One last question, do you think that the new Super-bolts are more for the aluminum modular frames than for Stainless bodies?

Arturus
10-03-2001, 08:27 PM
okay...